Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Open mind" versus "close minded" pros and cons?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the "close minded" say the person is pessimistic and also an incel who thinks all women will do you dirty and have unreasonable standards.

For the "open minded" person this person is ambitious and will make friends with different personalities. The "open minded" person also has ambitions of their own, so they aren't being steered or controlled by others. They simply will consider other views and adjust theirs for greater success.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you could have close minded ultra alpha dude who is too dominant. Also ineffective
On this site if he's having sex when he wants and is successful in his career/business then it's an acceptable form of "close mindedness".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closed minded assumes you know everything. Good luck with that lol.

Another problem was being close minded is you could be operating based on information that WAS correct but is now outdated.

I’ll vote for being open minded.
That makes sense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say being too open minded will make you a target for those with malicious intent.
One needs a close mind in the particular areas that one with malicious intent would exploit. Those people need to be identified quickly and DROPPED!.

A thought did occur to me that is useful. As men we have to ensure that our needs and standards are met. Compromising these even a little bit will get us overrun and degraded.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Close mindedness is never good.

There are many members here that fail to see their own shortcomings (we all have ‘em - self included) but instead always blame the female.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Close mindedness is never good.

There are many members here that fail to see their own shortcomings (we all have ‘em - self included) but instead always blame the female.
I grouped "incel" as a "close minded" view. Many have a pessimistic thought loop that keeps them in that reality. When there are "successful" ways of thinking in the modern environment.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does the close-minded person have to be pessimistic AND and incel lol. You're really painting this black and white. You can be close-minded and not be a literal depressed incel...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I support being open-minded, I agree that you shouldn’t be too quick to change your mind. Make sure you have some fairly good reason to do so.
Yeah like asking, hook vs uppercut? Even alpha vs beta isnt always clear. There is a place and time for the both of them.

A man needs to be fluid and adjust accordingly.