Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only speak to those that give you the respect you desire.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've made an observation recently since I've been going to the pub a lot (I know terrible habit). It's quite a big place so I've been meeting a lot of new people. I'm only 19 and so obviously a lot of these guys are older than me and of course as you get with the stereotype of middle age men that drink too much, they judge each other on bravado rather than social subtlety and intelligence. I'm not saying I don't like a laugh and to take the piss a bit but some people really can't have an intellectual conversation that requires back and forth contributions. I don't mean to sound high and mighty; I like to give my view as well as listening to opposing views, just like most of you here on sosauve. So since meeting these people I've noticed that I enjoy myself a lot more when they a) they respect me and b)we're on the same intellectual wave length. I think a lot if people, myself included, have a habbit of talking to chilling with people we don't really like or respect and they usually feel the same about us. From a game point of view, I noticed a woman that is often there will be much more attentive to me when I'm with my friends rather than hers who I don't really talk to much. As soon as I join their group she loses interest because I can't dominate a social setting that I have no interest in dominating. The take home point is, only speak to those who show you the respect and attention you feel worthy of.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The take home point is, only speak to those who show you the respect and attention you feel worthy of.
I would argue the take away is talk to whoever you want, and if some chick loses interest because you don't dominate her social clique then it's her loss

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's another way to "not" waste your time.