Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

only fans but for guys

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only would the membership be a sausage fest, the content would be pure sausage.

Oh, and any "women" that WOULD sign up would be the XY-chromosomnal kind. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I added up all of the numbers on that phone screen. From June 2021-February 2022, she made $10,823,905.88.

1. That's pro athlete level money.
2. There are a lot of simps
3. That's enough money to be set for life without doing anything else if investing and saving well.
I hit on a really cute 18 year old last month (She wasn't one of the girls who you can 'manipulate' into attraction and watning to bang you just because you are older and have a car etc. She wasn't interested)

Anyway, she is now banging a semi famous rapper here in the UK and she is also gonna start an onlyfans. (we have mutual friends)

Gonna be interesting to see how much money she makes from it this year. Classically hot girl! Surely a few hundred K before the years up/ She's hotter than that 10 million dollar girl!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I added up all of the numbers on that phone screen. From June 2021-February 2022, she made $10,823,905.88.

1. That's pro athlete level money.
2. There are a lot of simps
3. That's enough money to be set for life without doing anything else if investing and saving well.
In fairness, pro-athletes are grossly overpaid too. Spending money (tickets, merchandise) on your favorite football team is not that different from sending cash to some wh0re on only fans. In both instances, you are spending money on vicarious living.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit on a really cute 18 year old last month (She wasn't one of the girls who you can 'manipulate' into attraction and watning to bang you just because you are older and have a car etc. She wasn't interested)

Anyway, she is now banging a semi famous rapper here in the UK and she is also gonna start an onlyfans. (we have mutual friends)

Gonna be interesting to see how much money she makes from it this year. Classically hot girl! Surely a few hundred K before the years up/ She's hotter than that 10 million dollar girl!
Judging by the fact that she’s banging a “semi famous rapper”, it’s quite likely that she will become a drug addict before she has had a chance to become a millionaire form her only fans “career”.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fairness, pro-athletes are grossly overpaid too. Spending money (tickets, merchandise) on your favorite football team is not that different from sending cash to some wh0re on only fans. In both instances, you are spending money on vicarious living.
I agree. Both are beta male behaviors. Play sports, don't watch them.

I went out for a bike ride this morning. I approached a woman in the parking lot where I parked my car to unload my bike to begin the ride. I will also stop cycling to approach woman who are resting or not moving.

Playing sports is more meaningful as it can get you in shape and you might even be able to do approaches as I did.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by the fact that she’s banging a “semi famous rapper”, it’s quite likely that she will become a drug addict before she has had a chance to become a millionaire form her only fans “career”.
He's actually quite a famous rapper, although I put 'semi' famous as he's a Brit and not known in the US.
Well over 1 million follower on insta, though

But yeah, we'll see. You could be right lol. But I'm sure she'll make a lot of money from it, tbh.

Either way I wasn't able to 'manipulate' her despite her age, and i'm 100% sure nobody else on here could have either! ahaha

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way I wasn't able to 'manipulate' her despite her age, and i'm 100% sure nobody else on here could have either! ahaha
Don't plant that doubt. I might end up being more famous than that rapper.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He's actually quite a famous rapper, although I put 'semi' famous as he's a Brit and not known in the US.
Well over 1 million follower on insta, though

But yeah, we'll see. You could be right lol. But I'm sure she'll make a lot of money from it, tbh.

This is silly to think that. No one person will have every woman respond to them. There are women you would not be able to obtain that others could and vice versa.