Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Online women

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Re: w00t

Originally posted by aequitas
i would NEVER let the chick stay in my place & sh!t after the 1st time meeting her.. i would go on a few "dates" 1st and get to know her better before doing that.... or a motel room would do if u want to bang her on the 1st night u meet her;)
Why? I have no money so she can't steal anything. What is your main concern? You've never have a ONS at your place?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Well i DO have alot of things in my house that are of great value, and letting this woman into my house is just not on (unless i know her)

Its just like letting a totall stranger into your house!

You dont know what kind of chick this is, u dont know if she has psycological problems! U dont know if u will wake up with her gone, WITH some of ur valuebles.
heck, for all u know, she might even be a psyco killer:rolleyes:

Unless i know the chick and seen her before, there is NO chance that she will enter my house.

If i was that desperate to bang her then and there, i would take her to some cheap motel or something. (which i would make her pay at LEAST half for;) )

Thats just me, but u can feel free to let strangers into your house, but when u come across the wrong girl, dont blame me:p

Laterz...
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Haven't you ever been on a date and invited her in? Have you not had a ONS at your place? Sure, she might be crazy but even if she doesn't sleep there, she could kill you or stalk you just as easy if you go there and watch a movie or something and drop her off home later.
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I second that, just because i dont have much experience of women in my house doesnt mean I realize that there are ****loads of sick cookies out there
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
{-_}{_-}

xblitz44x: overall, no, i have never invited a girl that i have met for the 1st time in my life into my house. Unless its a girl that if already friendly with someone that i know.

seize_the_pattern said:

I second that
Who's post? mine or xblitz44x? I dont fully understand your post, plz explain:)

xblitz44x said:

she could kill you or stalk you just as easy if you go there and watch a movie or something and drop her off home later.
When i said that she might be a "psyco killer" i was not being serious, just used it to prove my point and perhaps add some humour. The main thing that worries me is that i dont know if when i wake up she will still be there next to me, or if she will be long gone with half of my household;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Some of you guys are worse than women. "Oh no, she might be scary and hurt me. Can't let her in my house!!!" haha

I'm willing to bet this is just some way to rationalize why you never have women over your house.

There's risk in everything worthwhile, my friends. Don't be so timid that you close yourself off to the curious possibilities of human interaction.
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I've considered trying to the online thing a few times, but really I haven't seen ANY 8s or 9s. I haven't ever signed up for any of these personals sites, but I've used their search engines for my area & there just isn't any hot girls on there.

There are, however, many people who don't post their picture. When you guys say you meet these 8s and 9s, are you emailing people who don't have pictures up? Or do you only focus on the ones with pics?

I guess I can see why Soma has luck. He's in a good location. All the searches I've run on these websites for my area has turned up two things:

1) Ugly girls with pictures.

2) Girls with no pictures.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Soma
Some of you guys are worse than women. "Oh no, she might be scary and hurt me. Can't let her in my house!!!" haha

I'm willing to bet this is just some way to rationalize why you never have women over your house.

There's risk in everything worthwhile, my friends. Don't be so timid that you close yourself off to the curious possibilities of human interaction.
Soma.... just for the record.... I have chicks coming to my house EVERY DAY, and not just 1 or 2, but many of them! I know more than enough girls (most of them being 7's and above)... so why would i need to risk bringing a totally strange girl into my house when i got so many coming as it is?

And i neva said that i would never let her in, i said that after meeting her 1 or 2 times, and gotten to know her better, THEN i would invite her over for sure.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Haven't you ever been on a date and invited her in? Have you not had a ONS at your place? Sure, she might be crazy but even if she doesn't sleep there, she could kill you or stalk you just as easy if you go there and watch a movie or something and drop her off home later.
Been there, done that... I haven't had a stalker lately though, hmmmmm.... I hope I'm not loosing my touch. :p
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Soma
...There's risk in everything worthwhile, my friends. Don't be so timid that you close yourself off to the curious possibilities of human interaction.
Words to live by...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Affliction:

Yeah, your area definitely will play a part in the girls. City areas will have more women and more attractive women to choose from.

I NEVER EVER email a girl who doesn't have a picture. Even then, I almost always make sure to see several recent pictures of her which includes shots at varying distance/poses. That way I can see her face, body, style, body language, etc.


Aequitas:

Everyone is a stranger at first. You're not going to learn any dark secrets within 2-3 dates that you haven't already suspected in the first 30 mins.
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Re: {-_}{_-}

Originally posted by aequitas



Who's post? mine or xblitz44x? I dont fully understand your post, plz explain:)

The seconding of your posting is what I did ;)
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: w00t

Originally posted by xblitz44x
Why? I have no money so she can't steal anything. What is your main concern? You've never have a ONS at your place?
I have had all kinds of ONS at my place...its just that when Im done...they leave...Dude, I sleep HARD, and noise don't wake me up. All some chik has got to do is reach over to my pants, grab my wallet, get dressed and out the door she goes. Or sh it, why not grab my cell phone, laptop, IPOD, digital camera and my rolex watch while she is at it. :D

Nothing wrong with havin strangers at my place....as long as I can keep an eye on em. Once I have got 2 know a chik for a few weeks or a month, meet the family/seen where she lives would I trust em around my stuff

Call me cynical, but I have been at parties and stuff and have seen first hand people stealing from other strangers.....Shoot, the stuff I have seen stolen from dorm rooms in my college days would absolutely AMAZE you. I remember a particular time at this dorm party during the winter where this guy that was a friend of a friend swiped a laptop down his baggy pants and out the door he went
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Soma


Aequitas:

Everyone is a stranger at first. You're not going to learn any dark secrets within 2-3 dates that you haven't already suspected in the first 30 mins. [/B]
U would be suprised as to how much you can find out after JUST 2-3 dates with a girl;) .... and i'm not looking for her deepest darkest secrect, I'm just getting know know her better and getting to know what kind of person she is.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Originally posted by aequitas
U would be suprised as to how much you can find out after JUST 2-3 dates with a girl;) .... and i'm not looking for her deepest darkest secrect, I'm just getting know know her better and getting to know what kind of person she is.
People get married and don't know who their spouse really is. You'll never know that in 2-3 dates.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Question is: what KIND of people get married and dont even know who their spouse is. And no Im not talking about cultures where this is tradition
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
My greatest fear when I take a new girl to my place is that she'll take advantage of me, rape me, and fulfill her darkest, deepest, desires by acting out her raunchy sexual fantasies.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by xblitz44x
People get married and don't know who their spouse really is. You'll never know that in 2-3 dates.
Well then these kind of people have some serious issues and i feel for them. :rolleyes:
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by JT47319
My greatest fear when I take a new girl to my place is that she'll take advantage of me, rape me, and fulfill her darkest, deepest, desires by acting out her raunchy sexual fantasies.
lol... for most guys that would be a dream come true;)
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
I think Francisco hit it on the head a few posts ago. It's all about qualifying. You can qualify someone right away.

Look guys, women aren't that different. After you have had enough experience with women, you can pretty accurately determine what they are like in no time at all with a fairly high degree of accuracy. Now each one has their little beautiful quirks and differences which make them so much fun to get to know better.

But, usually within a few emails, a phone call, 10 minutes meeting them. I have a pretty good idea of what type of girl they are. I'm not saying I don't get suprised at times, but for the most part if you trust your gut, you can get everything you need to know about them in no time at all. The more you meet women online the better you will get at this. Within a few interactions, you'll know almost exactly what to expect.

Just the way I see things.

--Romeo
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top