"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Online women

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
I've considered trying to the online thing a few times, but really I haven't seen ANY 8s or 9s. I haven't ever signed up for any of these personals sites, but I've used their search engines for my area & there just isn't any hot girls on there.
Where are you Affliction? And are you sure? I haven't found too many places where there weren't any beautiful women. Of course, your 8 maybe my 9 or 10, and vice versa.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
how can you say there are no HB 8,9, or 10s online? Thats all that I see and most of them are hos! Good looking women is not the problem, its the quality of the women. Bunch of old fogies up in here that say you dont use the net, its a great tool to set up dates
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by saki
how can you say there are no HB 8,9, or 10s online? Thats all that I see and most of them are hos! Good looking women is not the problem, its the quality of the women. Bunch of old fogies up in here that say you dont use the net, its a great tool to set up dates
And where exactly do YOU find these "beautifull" women? :confused:
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by MRomeo99
But, usually within a few emails, a phone call, 10 minutes meeting them. I have a pretty good idea of what type of girl they are. I'm not saying I don't get suprised at times, but for the most part if you trust your gut, you can get everything you need to know about them in no time at all. The more you meet women online the better you will get at this. Within a few interactions, you'll know almost exactly what to expect.
Exactly.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
saki: thanx for the PM.

But, usually within a few emails, a phone call, 10 minutes meeting them. I have a pretty good idea of what type of girl they are. I'm not saying I don't get suprised at times, but for the most part if you trust your gut, you can get everything you need to know about them in no time at all. The more you meet women online the better you will get at this. Within a few interactions, you'll know almost exactly what to expect.
Well put! :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Did I happen to mention that it's fun as hell too? Because it really is. Just the learn the game boys, there are piles of pearls waiting for the enterprising pirate to whisk them all away.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
this online stuff is actually quiet entertaining.. lol... I'm having a blast!

I'm not taking it seriously or anything, just joking around with these women... haha.. never knew this sh!t could actually be classified as "fun";)
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
talkin to women on line is just like talking to them in person

My first convo with this girl:



tacoma : yup
tacoma :
metaphysikal_lover: So your the girl who lives in Tacoma
metaphysikal_lover: what's crackin up there
tacoma : yeah why????
metaphysikal_lover: dam!!!
tacoma : it ain't Sh*t ........ boring as hell
metaphysikal_lover: you hit me up
metaphysikal_lover: from that one site
tacoma : ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
metaphysikal_lover: yeah
tacoma : okey
metaphysikal_lover: here is my photo
metaphysikal_lover: hold on
tacoma : i'm sorry........... how you doin
metaphysikal_lover: coo...I'm doin good
tacoma : yessssssss
metaphysikal_lover: lol@ya pink pad
tacoma : lol
tacoma : i remember now baby
tacoma : lol
metaphysikal_lover: ya
metaphysikal_lover: so what's crackin
metaphysikal_lover: up there
tacoma : nothing really
metaphysikal_lover: yeah tacoma is boring you need to get into my home town: Seattle
tacoma : i don't to much like seattle either though
metaphysikal_lover: yea but atleast there are places to go to







metaphysikal_lover: you staying with family up there
tacoma : yeah kinda
metaphysikal_lover: kinda
tacoma : i live with my ex step father
metaphysikal_lover: send me your photo baby
metaphysikal_lover: ex-step father
tacoma : yeah he was married to my mom for 14 years
metaphysikal_lover: baby got some back
tacoma : lol
tacoma : ty
metaphysikal_lover: Sh*t you thick like a real woman should be
tacoma : ty
metaphysikal_lover: yeah baby
tacoma : that's what it is baby
metaphysikal_lover: I'd send you a photo of my Sh*t but you gotta earn that
metaphysikal_lover: you dig
tacoma : lol
metaphysikal_lover: now that's nice baby
tacoma : ty
metaphysikal_lover: makes me wonder what the F*ck is under that towell
tacoma :
metaphysikal_lover: shadd ap...I saw some tittie
tacoma : lol
tacoma :
metaphysikal_lover: lol
metaphysikal_lover: yeah baby


C&F still works as well as qualifying em

metaphysikal_lover: so you can cook too huh
tacoma : yup
tacoma : i love to cook baby
metaphysikal_lover: now your talking
metaphysikal_lover: a woman who likes to feed her man is sexy to me
tacoma : lol
metaphysikal_lover: thats Sh*t is as old as time
metaphysikal_lover: and still timeless to this dam day
tacoma : yup



I believe in taking control of the convo and directing it


metaphysikal_lover: you just need to be ready to take the bull by it's rings
metaphysikal_lover: you gotta earn Sh*t in this life baby
metaphysikal_lover: Sh*t don't come free nor easy when it's worth havin
metaphysikal_lover: you feel me
tacoma : i know that

metaphysikal_lover: you have a big heart babygirl
metaphysikal_lover: the world needs more like you
tacoma : not really because they don't know how to act with some one like that they think all females are the same but ..........
metaphysikal_lover: you and I know different
metaphysikal_lover: don't we
tacoma : yes
metaphysikal_lover: not all females are the same
tacoma : nope
metaphysikal_lover: so tell me about you
tacoma : like what baby?????
metaphysikal_lover: are you a hard worker for your man
metaphysikal_lover: do you give 100%
metaphysikal_lover: Lets say I gave you 100% of me will you return the same
tacoma : i give as much as he does baby
metaphysikal_lover: you've been jaded baby
metaphysikal_lover: your heart has been damaged
tacoma : what does that mean????
tacoma : how ????
metaphysikal_lover: by that last fool
metaphysikal_lover: and what you did for him
metaphysikal_lover: a female should always give 100% cause it's in her nature...I choose to give 100% by choice
metaphysikal_lover: men we don't have big hearts by design
tacoma : yeah
metaphysikal_lover: You have a lot of love left in you to give baby
metaphysikal_lover: I can feel that in some of your words
tacoma : i know but i am saving it for some one who really wants it baby
metaphysikal_lover: and the way you ask questions
metaphysikal_lover: I feel you babygirl
metaphysikal_lover: as you should
metaphysikal_lover: and that person should get all 100%
metaphysikal_lover: of what you have
tacoma : he will


Then you gotta spit your contract and tell em what your looking for


metaphysikal_lover: I'm not looking for a F*ck on this internet. I'm looking for one special woman. I can get a F*ck anywhere any day
metaphysikal_lover: but to find a special woman that is a rareity
tacoma : yup
metaphysikal_lover: One special female
tacoma : i hear ya baby

I like to get their life story...find out all the dirt that I can

metaphysikal_lover: and where is your real father?
metaphysikal_lover: hard baby
metaphysikal_lover: tell me
tacoma : in denver
metaphysikal_lover: you ever see him
tacoma : nope
metaphysikal_lover: obviously he isn't in your life if your staying with your friend/stepfather
metaphysikal_lover: ex
metaphysikal_lover: cause your real daddy shoulda been there for you
tacoma : i been on my own since i was 11 baby
metaphysikal_lover: you know what I mean
metaphysikal_lover: dam
tacoma : yes i do
metaphysikal_lover: that young
metaphysikal_lover: what happened
tacoma : yup my daddy said he didn't want me n e more
metaphysikal_lover: why
tacoma : he liked my brother better
tacoma : pluse i had a black b/f
metaphysikal_lover: I see
metaphysikal_lover: how old where you when this happened?
tacoma : 11
metaphysikal_lover: you had a boyfriend at 11
metaphysikal_lover: and he kicked you out
tacoma : yes
metaphysikal_lover: hmmm
metaphysikal_lover: how did you live?

Then you take the lead and lead her ass where you want her to go


metaphysikal_lover: what you don't see is that you have the skills to do anything and make money at it
metaphysikal_lover: which is where I'm going with this
metaphysikal_lover: you had to of in order to of survived that long
metaphysikal_lover: your a good woman to have on any man's team
tacoma : ty
metaphysikal_lover: cause you will show him and help him elevate his Sh*t
metaphysikal_lover: you feel me
metaphysikal_lover: it's in your survival instincts
metaphysikal_lover: your welcome
metaphysikal_lover: don't let a bad row get ya down
metaphysikal_lover: and don't let not havin a man get ya down
tacoma : oh baby i never do
metaphysikal_lover: you got a lot to offer that your not even aware of
metaphysikal_lover: good
metaphysikal_lover: positive attitude is a good thing to have
tacoma : yeah i figured that out
metaphysikal_lover: I'll bet you've figured a lot of ish out
tacoma : i used to have negative out look on everything but that had to change
metaphysikal_lover: good
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
My style will not work for 99% of you guys but take what you will and leave the rest


metaphysikal_lover: your full of surprises
metaphysikal_lover: nice ones
tacoma : why????
tacoma : oh okey
metaphysikal_lover: you know the game of life
metaphysikal_lover: you got some Sh*t figured out
metaphysikal_lover: you don't have hang ups
tacoma : i know parts of it but not all of it baby
metaphysikal_lover: yeah you know enough babygirl
metaphysikal_lover: you need a Daddy to teach you the rest
tacoma : do i?????
metaphysikal_lover: uh huh
tacoma : oh
metaphysikal_lover: look inside
metaphysikal_lover: your alone
metaphysikal_lover: no man
metaphysikal_lover: no mans strength to fall back on
metaphysikal_lover: no man to hold you at night
metaphysikal_lover: or at least one that you love
tacoma : i hear you baby
metaphysikal_lover: no body to tell your problems too
tacoma : uh huh
metaphysikal_lover: lol, using my words
metaphysikal_lover: uh huh
metaphysikal_lover: look at ya
tacoma : lol
metaphysikal_lover: have you registered for the RN program?
tacoma : no i haven't yet baby
metaphysikal_lover: ok
metaphysikal_lover: so what are your plans
tacoma : i am looking for a job right now and i am trying to get around this Sh*t where i can't get federal money from the government for school
metaphysikal_lover: good
metaphysikal_lover: what kinda job
tacoma : n e thing that would hire me
tacoma : lmao
metaphysikal_lover: well that means you gotta learn how to sell ya self
tacoma : i need to learn a lot still baby
metaphysikal_lover: I told you that you need a Daddy
tacoma : i sure do but can't find one
metaphysikal_lover: lol
metaphysikal_lover: You know what all you ass gotta do is walk down the streets
metaphysikal_lover: men will be all over you
metaphysikal_lover: you got ass baby
metaphysikal_lover: hips
metaphysikal_lover: thick
metaphysikal_lover: you know what I mean
tacoma : ty
metaphysikal_lover: that look
metaphysikal_lover: and I know you can dress that Sh*t up
metaphysikal_lover: put on some ho heels and Sh*t
metaphysikal_lover: be out at the mall
metaphysikal_lover: and boom
tacoma : i can but i don't want to
tacoma : lol
metaphysikal_lover: good save it
metaphysikal_lover: lol@ya
tacoma : lol
metaphysikal_lover: aight I gotta roll up outta here and take care of some business. My boy is working on this TV show to pitch
metaphysikal_lover: so we gotta brainstorm some Sh*t
tacoma : okey
metaphysikal_lover: I'm get back atcha another time so we can finish our courting
metaphysikal_lover: lol
tacoma : okey
metaphysikal_lover: later babygirl
tacoma : bye baby
metaphysikal_lover: now thats cute..you can just call me Daddy baby
metaphysikal_lover: bye Daddy
tacoma : bye daddy
metaphysikal_lover: later
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
I have found that holding internet convo's to have a beginning a middle and an ending.

Your purpose is to control all of the elements of the convo and lead as a man should lead a woman.

If you notice mine above, I didn't take a inferior position to her. I kept on top, or stayed in the superior position.

When I said this may not work for 99% of you, you still need to stay in control over all contacts with women whether online or offline.

I do not believe in Symping (sympathizing) to women. Nor do the women that I look for want a symp. They want real men who know how to take control and lead them. This takes the pressure off of them and relieves them of the burdon of responsibility.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
nice

Metaphysikal_Lover: i see what you are trying to say, and from reading the convo between you and that girl, i saw that u DID have control of the situation at all times, so yes, this technique is a good one to use.

When u say that it will not work for 99% of other guys... why do you say that? i think that it WILL work, as long as the other 99% know what they are doing and dont F*ck up;)

I do not believe in Symping (sympathizing) to women. Nor do the women that I look for want a symp. They want real men who know how to take control and lead them. This takes the pressure off of them and relieves them of the burdon of responsibility.
Every woman would want a man that will actually BE a man and will make her feel secure at all times. So your way of thinking is also the correct way to think. sympathizing IS sometimes needed though, to an extent.

But all in all, a good post, and a good "technique":cool:

Laterz...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
I have found that holding internet convo's to have a beginning a middle and an ending.

Your purpose is to control all of the elements of the convo and lead as a man should lead a woman...
Commit this to memory, it's not any different than sarging on the street.
 

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by saki
Ive been experimenting w/ online women lately and most of them are just attention whorres, they like to post up seductive pics and get tons of email so they can pick and chose to their fancy. These are the worst kind of biatches imo and unless you are bored out of your fvcking mind, you should avoid talking to them. After browsing through their profiles for awhile you start to get a feel for whose a stupid biatch. Like they always say in their profile, " I want someone who has a good sense of humor, is exciting, a man who knows what he wants, and the biggest trap, " I want a man that doesnt play games and is just Honest" But yet these biatches are the biggest game players of them all! fvck em
I somewhat agree with you here, I've noticed a lot of the "attractive" women do post seductive pictures on there which you need to think deep down and just ask yourself "Do you really want a girl who posts half naked pics of her all over the internet?" I know I am a good looking guy according to comments from many women in the past however I will never post my picture on the internet for people to **** around with like that one picture that was made into a penguin and all that.
This was the girl that I came across on MySpace, yeah it seems like EVERYBODY is on MySpace now days, I don't have time to open a site on there for the public though because I don't care to have people "comment me" and boost my ego as I already know how I am and don't care what other people have to say.
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
aequitas:

I say that because my style is very street urban and hard. It is a reflection of my personality. I guess you would call me a big dogg or alpha male type, of which there are not many on this site.

I don't care for the labels but in truth I do come accross to women as being a big daddy type to give em directions and instructions...lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top