What are some good advices for online women and how to appropriately speak to them? Keep in mind I'm sure at least a decent woman has probably got tons of e-mails (if she has a website) from dogs saying "you're hot!!!" and all this crap, I think it's quite difficult trying to get a woman online and was wondering what you all think?
I came across this woman that I think would be fun to get to know but I am not sure how to e-mail her because I just feel she will for one be wondering how I found her site and automatically have her guard up and think I'm some stalker, then she'll probably think i'm like all the other guys who have probably e-mailed her and are complete dogs to her. How would I go on attracting her online in a friendly manner?
I came across this woman that I think would be fun to get to know but I am not sure how to e-mail her because I just feel she will for one be wondering how I found her site and automatically have her guard up and think I'm some stalker, then she'll probably think i'm like all the other guys who have probably e-mailed her and are complete dogs to her. How would I go on attracting her online in a friendly manner?