Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online hottie TOO crazy about me

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to sound you guys out on a weird situation. I've been emailing this very cute (based on the pics) gal I met online who is so openly crazy for me it makes me wonder what the catch is, or whether she just has absolutely no dating sophistication. I've usually taken several days to get back with her, on account of my being pretty busy, and not having a lot of time for emails. She does praise me for "not nagging or goofing unnecessarily." Must be used to a lot of hardcore AFCs.

I thought she was Russian at first, because she writes in somewhat broken English, but she's provided more personal details, and would have to be a very determined and creative individual to maintain the ruse for so long, knowing I have no intention of dating someone who does not live nearby. So I doubt she's writing from overseas at this point. Still, being supposedly a professional writer and writing in semi-broken English (e.g., "do you like career woman?") doesn't add up.

We haven't even met yet, or even talked on the phone, though I gave her my # and asked for hers, which she did not provide.

I'm obviously still highly skeptical, but am wondering if any of you have had a similar experience. Supposedly she's out of town on an assignment now. For now, I'm just enjoying the emails, and keeping expecttions way down.

Any thoughts as to what to expect?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm thinking, Egoist.

I'm wondering what kind of terminal illness or STD she has ... or something like that. Huntington's? Maybe making too much of having herpes? A Russian gal who knows somebody here, and is on a visit?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like to me she is baiting you to go to some pay site. Normally they don't go through this much work but with everyone onto their tricks, there probably having to work harder for their scams now.

Don't waste any more time till you get a number. I forget who mentioned it, but you have to get away from online ASAP otherwise you don't get to work no kino, etc... you'll be in LJBF zone.

Talking too much too early is bad.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's situations like this that gives online dating a bad name. Guys should stop becoming romantic "pen pals" with women and actually get out and meet them. It shouldn't takes weeks at a time if she's truly interested in you. As it is all you are offering her is a ego boost.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense. I could see not making arrangements the last time I suggested we get together on account of her going out of town (supposedly), but if we don't meet soon after she returns, NEXT.

I'll keep you posted on where this goes. Thanks for the input.