"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

online game went cold

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Trying the tinder game and a girl messaged me first saying hey cutie. I was out playing poker so didn't want to go bang her right away.

Here's the tinder game messages. Criticism and or praise is welcome.

her: Hey cutie.
Me: hey
Her: How are you?
Me: Good just out and about
Her nice

4 hours later i message her

Me: I feel great
Her (instant message back) Thats good to hear
Her: So do I
Me: I got th
Me: (5 mins later) I had the radio going now it has stopped.
Me: Nice glasses by the way looks like you have different pairs of glasses that is.

No message back for over 20 mins. Either shes getting plowed by super chad or her phone has fell in the toliet.

Says on her profile shes a traveller and doesn't do one night stands?

Not going to message her again. On to the next chick. Went out today to the mall and had like several girls giggle when i looked at them. 1 gay guy look at me and then looked away and then looked back and smiled. I stare down pretty much everyone including guys. I kinda don't know how to approach in the mall. Had chicks in the past sort of open me when i look at them during the day and then its pretty much on from there. nightgame is a pulling fest.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
Next time don't inform her about the status of your radio, just invite her over.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Next time don't inform her about the status of your radio, just invite her over.
I'm going to listen to this advice and instead of doing the comfort **** like talking about crap just tell her to come over.
thanks mate.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top