"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

online dating

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I put up a profile for fun at American Singels. I was checking my e-mail that I haven't checked in a a couple days and I got a reply back. She said she was new to my area and had a pic, she looks like an 8. Wheather or not this pic is really her is another story. Anyhow i was thinking of showing her around. Think this is a wise idea my brothers? The worst that could happen is she turns out to be totally fugly, in wich case I would just run and not look back. If requested i'll post her pic.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
gun that **** up. looks like her nipples are hard in the pic
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Am Singles is a great site, but there are alot of fakes on that site and probably most sites. They typically post a model's photo and then eventually try to get money or something from you. They can be tricky. They're usually foreign, but there are some operating out of NY city (probably foreign too!).
If she wants to meet you, talk to you on the phone, seems motivated by your person and not material things she's probably OK.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Just find out if she wants to meet. Don't half step with the telephone number, it's a waste of time. Meet for coffee for a little bit and if all's well, THEN get her number and progress from there.
 
Top