Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Reaction score
I put up a profile for fun at American Singels. I was checking my e-mail that I haven't checked in a a couple days and I got a reply back. She said she was new to my area and had a pic, she looks like an 8. Wheather or not this pic is really her is another story. Anyhow i was thinking of showing her around. Think this is a wise idea my brothers? The worst that could happen is she turns out to be totally fugly, in wich case I would just run and not look back. If requested i'll post her pic.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
gun that **** up. looks like her nipples are hard in the pic

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am Singles is a great site, but there are alot of fakes on that site and probably most sites. They typically post a model's photo and then eventually try to get money or something from you. They can be tricky. They're usually foreign, but there are some operating out of NY city (probably foreign too!).
If she wants to meet you, talk to you on the phone, seems motivated by your person and not material things she's probably OK.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just find out if she wants to meet. Don't half step with the telephone number, it's a waste of time. Meet for coffee for a little bit and if all's well, THEN get her number and progress from there.