Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating / texting good opening lines

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ask them why their profile so bland/vague and why their pics is just of them with no background.

Come on bro. At 36 years old, you are wondering what to ask women 30+ online? You have to these women wrapped around your little finger. There is no ‘opener’ that is going to make women fall in love with you.
Trump, If I knew what to do, I wouldn't be here. I am a late learner to online dating. I've been out of the dating game since my mid 20's. One of the reasons why I am here trying to learn how things have changed. When I was on online dating in 2004 - 2008, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Now, it is completely the opposite.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump, If I knew what to do, I wouldn't be here. I am a late learner to online dating. I've been out of the dating game since my mid 20's. One of the reasons why I am here trying to learn how things have changed. When I was on online dating in 2004 - 2008, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Now, it is completely the opposite.
Yap, and explanation is simple: 10-15 years ago there was a stigma about meeting other people online, today that is normal, I think half of couples I know that are dating or are in marriage in past 5 years they met online :)

Glassguy

Reaction score
My opening lines are as follows:

"Nice pics ;)"

"Attractive pics ;)"

If she looks like she just wants to have fun I will send her a:

"Sexy pics ;)"

If they respond, at that point during my second message I might mention something about what I can pick out of their profile to create a quick convo.

I spend zero time and effort into the first message. They either find me attractive and like my profile info (which is very vague) or they dont. No wasted time.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opening lines are as follows:

"Nice pics ;)"

"Attractive pics ;)"

If she looks like she just wants to have fun I will send her a:

"Sexy pics ;)"

If they respond, at that point during my second message I might mention something about what I can pick out of their profile to create a quick convo.

I spend zero time and effort into the first message. They either find me attractive and like my profile info (which is very vague) or they dont. No wasted time.

These don't prompt a response though. She should say "thanks" but it's not really a conversation opener.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get plenty from them
Yeah if you look good and they find you attractive it doesnt matter.

The guys who are "OK" looking(like me) and who women find attractive enough to meet up with are the ones who are going to need to learn how to open the door for themselves via opening messages and fun/witty profiles. With me I'd say about 20% found me really attractive, 30% found me not that attractive and then there was that 50% where I was attractive enough to consider going on a date with. This 50% on the fence area for me where it xould go eithe way is where you will swing no's into yes's and dates when you get good at this and really ramp up your success because once you are in date it relies much more on your abilities and game.

People claim profiles dont matter but I consistently had women message me first (including some really good looking ones) based on my profile because they would talk about how funny they found it. I basically did a tongue in cheek breakdown of the 6 types of women on the site and they found it hilarious.

If you are "OK looking" and you can make yourself really stand out positively in profiles and messages it doesn't completely level the playing field with looks, but it does a lot to help ensure they will meet for a date, and that is where I excelled...

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah if you look good and they find you attractive it doesnt matter.

The guys who are "OK" looking(like me) and who women find attractive enough to meet up with are the ones who are going to need to learn how to open the door for themselves via opening messages and fun/witty profiles. With me I'd say about 20% found me really attractive, 30% found me not that attractive and then there was that 50% where I was attractive enough to consider going on a date with. This 50% on the fence area for me where it xould go eithe way is where you will swing no's into yes's and dates when you get good at this and really ramp up your success because once you are in date it relies much more on your abilities and game.

People claim profiles dont matter but I consistently had women message me first (including some really good looking ones) based on my profile because they would talk about how funny they found it. I basically did a tongue in cheek breakdown of the 6 types of women on the site and they found it hilarious.

If you are "OK looking" and you can make yourself really stand out positively in profiles and messages it doesn't completely level the playing field with looks, but it does a lot to help ensure they will meet for a date, and that is where I excelled...
What are some good profile tips? I've tried less is more and being mysterious, having little luck.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good profile tips? I've tried less is more and being mysterious, having little luck.
Forgot to say: that could be a great tactic, but don't be "too mysterious" or "too boring". Open profile as a girl, see what are most popular guys and copy/paste what they do, that is in simple words :)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How do you see what guys are the most popular on online dating? I do not think my profile is too one or the other. However, I could be wrong.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you see what guys are the most popular on online dating? I do not think my profile is too one or the other. However, I could be wrong.
It is easy, not some "formula" to understand who are the most popular guys you just see, same with girls...

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Rick, what other avenues are you using to find dates? Evening classes? Happy hours? Church? Bars, nightclubs? Daygame?

I've tried online dating off and on. I've been catfished very badly on multiple occasions and am super cautious about investing more time into it now. The advantage of going out and socializing is that you get to meet them instantly and you see the actual person instead of a small number of heavily photoshopped images.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick, what other avenues are you using to find dates? Evening classes? Happy hours? Church? Bars, nightclubs? Daygame?

I've tried online dating off and on. I've been catfished very badly on multiple occasions and am super cautious about investing more time into it now. The advantage of going out and socializing is that you get to meet them instantly and you see the actual person instead of a small number of heavily photoshopped images.
This what you say makes sense, but I can't agree 100% with you when it comes to online dating. For me online dating works better when it comes to new females finding than in the real world. Just my 2 cents bro :)

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be telling me women are online looking only for guy's looks. That's bull sh1t. Women are bored, and it's fvcking boring to always date a hot guy. Women online are looking for some sort of excitement, they want a guy that provides that excitement. You sell women online a meal ticket so that they buy into it.

I tell them in my profile that I may be looking for a relationship and I might take her to United States with me. Some qualifiers, she has to be without children. Then I go into search mode and filter them all out by the language they speak, English, and I message them in English, what's happening, looking good). My opening line is 'what's happening, looking good)' plus a meal ticket I'm selling them.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey (name), you have that look about you. Hope ya well.