“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Online dating / texting good opening lines

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Ask them why their profile so bland/vague and why their pics is just of them with no background.

Come on bro. At 36 years old, you are wondering what to ask women 30+ online? You have to these women wrapped around your little finger. There is no ‘opener’ that is going to make women fall in love with you.
Trump, If I knew what to do, I wouldn't be here. I am a late learner to online dating. I've been out of the dating game since my mid 20's. One of the reasons why I am here trying to learn how things have changed. When I was on online dating in 2004 - 2008, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Now, it is completely the opposite.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
Trump, If I knew what to do, I wouldn't be here. I am a late learner to online dating. I've been out of the dating game since my mid 20's. One of the reasons why I am here trying to learn how things have changed. When I was on online dating in 2004 - 2008, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Now, it is completely the opposite.
Yap, and explanation is simple: 10-15 years ago there was a stigma about meeting other people online, today that is normal, I think half of couples I know that are dating or are in marriage in past 5 years they met online :)
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
My opening lines are as follows:

"Nice pics ;)"

"Attractive pics ;)"

If she looks like she just wants to have fun I will send her a:

"Sexy pics ;)"

If they respond, at that point during my second message I might mention something about what I can pick out of their profile to create a quick convo.

I spend zero time and effort into the first message. They either find me attractive and like my profile info (which is very vague) or they dont. No wasted time.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
My opening lines are as follows:

"Nice pics ;)"

"Attractive pics ;)"

If she looks like she just wants to have fun I will send her a:

"Sexy pics ;)"

If they respond, at that point during my second message I might mention something about what I can pick out of their profile to create a quick convo.

I spend zero time and effort into the first message. They either find me attractive and like my profile info (which is very vague) or they dont. No wasted time.

These don't prompt a response though. She should say "thanks" but it's not really a conversation opener.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I get plenty from them
Yeah if you look good and they find you attractive it doesnt matter.

The guys who are "OK" looking(like me) and who women find attractive enough to meet up with are the ones who are going to need to learn how to open the door for themselves via opening messages and fun/witty profiles. With me I'd say about 20% found me really attractive, 30% found me not that attractive and then there was that 50% where I was attractive enough to consider going on a date with. This 50% on the fence area for me where it xould go eithe way is where you will swing no's into yes's and dates when you get good at this and really ramp up your success because once you are in date it relies much more on your abilities and game.

People claim profiles dont matter but I consistently had women message me first (including some really good looking ones) based on my profile because they would talk about how funny they found it. I basically did a tongue in cheek breakdown of the 6 types of women on the site and they found it hilarious.

If you are "OK looking" and you can make yourself really stand out positively in profiles and messages it doesn't completely level the playing field with looks, but it does a lot to help ensure they will meet for a date, and that is where I excelled...
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Yeah if you look good and they find you attractive it doesnt matter.

The guys who are "OK" looking(like me) and who women find attractive enough to meet up with are the ones who are going to need to learn how to open the door for themselves via opening messages and fun/witty profiles. With me I'd say about 20% found me really attractive, 30% found me not that attractive and then there was that 50% where I was attractive enough to consider going on a date with. This 50% on the fence area for me where it xould go eithe way is where you will swing no's into yes's and dates when you get good at this and really ramp up your success because once you are in date it relies much more on your abilities and game.

People claim profiles dont matter but I consistently had women message me first (including some really good looking ones) based on my profile because they would talk about how funny they found it. I basically did a tongue in cheek breakdown of the 6 types of women on the site and they found it hilarious.

If you are "OK looking" and you can make yourself really stand out positively in profiles and messages it doesn't completely level the playing field with looks, but it does a lot to help ensure they will meet for a date, and that is where I excelled...
What are some good profile tips? I've tried less is more and being mysterious, having little luck.
 

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
What are some good profile tips? I've tried less is more and being mysterious, having little luck.
Forgot to say: that could be a great tactic, but don't be "too mysterious" or "too boring". Open profile as a girl, see what are most popular guys and copy/paste what they do, that is in simple words :)
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
How do you see what guys are the most popular on online dating? I do not think my profile is too one or the other. However, I could be wrong.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
How do you see what guys are the most popular on online dating? I do not think my profile is too one or the other. However, I could be wrong.
It is easy, not some "formula" to understand who are the most popular guys you just see, same with girls...
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
Rick, what other avenues are you using to find dates? Evening classes? Happy hours? Church? Bars, nightclubs? Daygame?

I've tried online dating off and on. I've been catfished very badly on multiple occasions and am super cautious about investing more time into it now. The advantage of going out and socializing is that you get to meet them instantly and you see the actual person instead of a small number of heavily photoshopped images.
 

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
Rick, what other avenues are you using to find dates? Evening classes? Happy hours? Church? Bars, nightclubs? Daygame?

I've tried online dating off and on. I've been catfished very badly on multiple occasions and am super cautious about investing more time into it now. The advantage of going out and socializing is that you get to meet them instantly and you see the actual person instead of a small number of heavily photoshopped images.
This what you say makes sense, but I can't agree 100% with you when it comes to online dating. For me online dating works better when it comes to new females finding than in the real world. Just my 2 cents bro :)
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Don't be telling me women are online looking only for guy's looks. That's bull sh1t. Women are bored, and it's fvcking boring to always date a hot guy. Women online are looking for some sort of excitement, they want a guy that provides that excitement. You sell women online a meal ticket so that they buy into it.

I tell them in my profile that I may be looking for a relationship and I might take her to United States with me. Some qualifiers, she has to be without children. Then I go into search mode and filter them all out by the language they speak, English, and I message them in English, what's happening, looking good). My opening line is 'what's happening, looking good)' plus a meal ticket I'm selling them.
 

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
210
Hey (name), you have that look about you. Hope ya well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top