Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Online Dating Sucks For Men Because Of Women Like Me"

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys that match with 4's even bother swiping right on 4's?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys that match with 4's even bother swiping right on 4's?
My guess is because of using the "carpet bomb" approach where you don't bother to check our their pics or profiles and just swipe right until you've exhausted your daily allowance or go to do something else. Dunno if tinder has some algorithm to detect and punish this though.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thirsty betas are only hanging themselves with desperate pursuit which feeds into a loop of pickier females making the betas more thirsty. This black swan event won't be sustainable in the future with the rising numbers of inceldom, mgtow, and demand for sex toys reacting to crash the party. This next decade will be interesting.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes in waves. Sometimes you're hot, sometimes you're not. Also, if you message a hot one, I am sure others are as well. Just the luck of the draw. Plus, most of the times, they do not know what they really want. It's how they are wired.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you guys meeting and picking up these attractive girls offline then?

If multiple methods, what's the breakdown?
Im not picking up hotties everyday first of all, I either happen to meet decent girls in my everyday life with no particolar effort from my side (no clubbing, bars or events) or either by travelling to greener pastures.

Think of the countries which belonged to the warsaw pact, those are the countries where I usually get goodlooking decent girls except for norway and finland which are great places with lovely interested girls too.

While in western europe Im full time mgtow since the cost benefit ratio and the rate of return makes going after girls to be pointless.

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not picking up hotties everyday first of all, I either happen to meet decent girls in my everyday life with no particolar effort from my side (no clubbing, bars or events) or either by travelling to greener pastures.

Think of the countries which belonged to the warsaw pact, those are the countries where I usually get goodlooking decent girls except for norway and finland which are great places with lovely interested girls too.

While in western europe Im full time mgtow since the cost benefit ratio and the rate of return makes going after girls to be pointless.
hahaha lol. F*ck man. I keep hoping there's some secret formula or strategy I can crack that I haven't tried yet already.

I'm stuck in MGTOW mode as well for the same reason. eg. I know I COULD spend all day today sending messages on Match. But I know it's just a time sink for <1/30 reply rate and no dates. Or just replies/interest from fat girls. So instead I'm just working out at home, tidying up, and relaxing.

Where are you meeting girls in your day to day life when not traveling? I found it was easy to meet girls in university through classes etc. But once you're working a regular job and can't hit on coworkers or customers/clients it becomes very hard. Peoples' social circles contract as they settle down and start having kids. You lose opportunities for randomly meeting people unless you cold approach which is very low yield without an IOI first (and I don't get those).

I think everything is getting harder every year. I think soon we'll be like Japan where no one is having sex anymore and everyone just works and goes home alone.

I'm debating signing up with a commercial matchmaking service next for like $1K. Expensive but if they set me up with 5-10 decent dates it's worth it from an hours-of-work-per-date cost perspective. Otherwise I can sit on POF and Tinder all day and get nothing for my hours of labor. Or might go start spamming cold approach in clubs again but flying solo this time.

I wish there was a decent solution.

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a few large social circles
Are you still in university? I have found social circles contract considerably once you enter the real world and people start settling down and/or having kids.