Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Online Dating Sucks For Men Because Of Women Like Me"

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women play by different rules. Stupid betas play by women's rules. Alphas treat women like shyt and women treat betas like shyt.

Guys want to cry over women acting the fool, but when its time to check these bitches most guys pussie out and go white knight. Women have no reason to act right because they're surround by soft ass bitched men who won't check them. All this weak turn the other cheek feminine bullshyt you betas tell each other is the problem.
Man you’ve really been going hard on this theory this weekend. What’s got you so riled up?
Bad date?

Last edited:

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed RUG Man.

I was on OLD even in the late 90's and early 2000's and it was exponentially better back then. I also was looking for women around my age so I'm sure that contributed. BUT, I can say the behavior of ALL women back then was better too. Now, all the dating apps have created legions of spoiled women with men fawning all over them. It's really f*ucked up their psyche because women are pre-programmed to settle down, nest, and take care of young--in all species including ours. Anything to the contrary is BS. Nature has spoken. But, technology has so far tilted the advantage towards females that its screwed with their DNA programming. It's like being at a buffet with all your favorite foods and you can eat and never feel full. How fun! Are you going to keep eating the same thing? Of course not. Once you get sick of the lobster, you'll go for the steak, then salmon, then dessert, then more crab, etc., etc. That's why women have become so much more flighty and flaky. Too many choices generated by dating apps and sites---period.

Moral of story, stay off OLD or use it as a very light augment to your overall strategy. When meeting a woman, I would casually ask what she thinks of OLD and if she's on a few different sites, you probably have a super-flake and "professional dater" as I call them, so I would eject.

Good luck.
You know, I think I'm actually coming around to the OLD is shytty point of view. So many of my matches were really just a swipe as me as an option, rather than someone they genuinely were interested in. That's why so many put no to very little effort into communicating or meeting with me. I did have success on OLD but it was a massive numbers game and since now I'm in an LTR and can only practice game face to face, I think it drastically favors a DJ to do face to face game. It's pretty hard to communicate all the important messages over text across a screen, whereas when I'm flirting with girls face to face it's almost too easy. I went out for an hour the other night and met two HB8/9's from other countries just by standing at a bar. Both of them asked me to come join their table of friends where I could have had more options. Was out with an old friend though so. The other massive downside to OLD is that there are a disproportionately high number of damaged women. I met one legitimate crazy who exploded with anger at me on a second date for wanting to go home by myself.

It really is a big deal that so much of what makes you a DJ is lost over screens. The confidence, the ****y smile, the kino, the strong posture, the masculine frame. It's all gone. Pictures and text do not convey enough information.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Man you’ve really been going hard on this theory this weekend. What’s got you so riled up?
Bad date?
Ain't nobody riled up man.

Instead of worrying about who's riled up you should be worrying about checking the bitches in your life. Dudes are so quick to check other dudes, but they're scared to check bitches.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't nobody riled up man.

Instead of worrying about who's riled up you should be worrying about checking the bitches in your life. Dudes are so quick to check other dudes, but they're scared to check bitches.
Prob. because they are afraid of getting arrested or blasted on social media. It's a no mans land out there now... Welcome to the killing fields.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all who don't do well in OLD, there is one simple reason why. No legitimate rationalizations to the contrary can exist as myself, many here, and others who have used similar methods will attest to its efficacy.

I've met 1000+ women over the years, many from OLD. OLD is the most efficient way to meet hundreds of women of all caliber including models, mini-celebrities, 8-9s, and trust fund babies--IF you have the know-how.

If you follow the OLD blueprint, you will schedule double- and triple headers every weekend with a calendar so full, you will have to rain-check many of your dates.

However, only one problem as I see it: There are only two requests for the OLD blueprint in this thread, among many in denial. I need to see at least three more requests in this thread, and I will share the OLD blueprint with you. Otherwise, all in the dark will stay in the dark.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all who don't do well in OLD, there is one simple reason why. No legitimate rationalizations to the contrary can exist as myself, many here, and others who have used similar methods will attest to its efficacy.

I've met 1000+ women over the years, many from OLD. OLD is the most efficient way to meet hundreds of women of all caliber including models, mini-celebrities, 8-9s, and trust fund babies--IF you have the know-how.

If you follow the OLD blueprint, you will schedule double- and triple headers every weekend with a calendar so full, you will have to rain-check many of your dates.

However, only one problem as I see it: There are only two requests for the OLD blueprint in this thread, among many in denial. I need to see at least three more requests in this thread, and I will share the OLD blueprint with you. Otherwise, all in the dark will stay in the dark.
Hahah @guru1000 you're a pro.
Mentor me.
I’ll be third request.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to see at least three more requests in this thread, and I will share the OLD blueprint with you.
I don't think you should gate keep information. That's not really in the spirit of this place. If you have something that three people have requested you share, those three peoples interest should be enough for you. But for the sake of them, I will also request your blueprint, so only one more person needs to.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should gate keep information. That's not really in the spirit of this place. If you have something that three people have requested you share, those three peoples interest should be enough for you. But for the sake of them, I will also request your blueprint, so only one more person needs to.
Hahaha that was actually funny how you just told him not to gate keep the information then you gave in to his ‘gate keeping’ ways.
And don’t put this on ‘the sake of them’, you know you want this pro tip, ohrein. Haha!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pictures and text do not convey enough information.
Sure don't. That's why people argue on forums and miss each other's point/meaning.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha that was actually funny how you just told him not to gate keep the information then you gave in to his ‘gate keeping’ ways.
And don’t put this on ‘the sake of them’, you know you want this pro tip, ohrein. Haha!
You got me. I'm just one of those suckers looking for hot single moms in my neighborhood that want my co<k with a drawer full of di<k enlargement pills. Haha.

My recipe for OLD was this :

1) Pick quality but not phoney photos. Include an activity and a group shot.
2) Make your profile humorous.
3) First message should be something funny relevant to something in their profile.
4) Have one conversation online to find out if the two of you might be compatible and ask for her number
5) If she gives you her number ask her out for a few drinks before you go to meet your friends during the week. Setting a time limit and picking a public place are key.
6) You're now on a date with a girl with a reasonable chance of success. Escalate and ask her out more until you're married with a beer gut and hate her.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.
And yet you have made 4450 posts on SS because of all your OLD options, oh, including celebrities.
Please, please, do share your secret formula...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.
And yet you have made 4450 posts on SS because of all your OLD options, oh, including celebrities.
Please, please, do share your secret formula...
Aww, somebody’s got their panties in a bunch: We all understand why.

One more formal request left ...

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only are the inbox of the hot ones full, even the MEDIOCRE like hb6!
I have had them home and sat with them, connected her phone to my tv and we looked through her tinder. She admitted it was hilarious.

Ended with her being picked up by a new tinder match the next day for my sloppy seconds. Many of these girls are so dirty and full of cvm that you wish you never knew lol

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is like taking candy from a baby.

I provided everyone with a solid outline in how to be an OLD king, and have your inbox flooded with hot women. But most of you are too lazy to execute and rather "point fingers" at the injustices of dating online.

Don't blame OLD politics, blame yourself.
OLD as much as I hate it is still where I get laid most of the time, always open to learn sonething new. Cant remember if I have seen that post of yours, bring it, pal!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Its like anything else in life. People who want to make excuses will and people who want to succeed will. Does this come into play? Sure. Work harder and overcome it. People are so afraid to work these days and want everything handed to them.

Young people's idea of hard work these days is to take a 20 minute break from their phones each hour to do some work.
Agreed with this. My buddy is finishing up school and wanted to go into a graduate program. He’s 23, and when I asked him if he was still going into x program he goes “too much work” and wants to do something else.

That’s your life man, don’t do somthing because it’s eaay, do it because you love it, regardless of the work it takes.