Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Online Dating Sucks For Men Because Of Women Like Me"

Reaction score
To all who don't do well in OLD, there is one simple reason why. No legitimate rationalizations to the contrary can exist as myself, many here, and others who have used similar methods will attest to its efficacy.

I've met 1000+ women over the years, many from OLD. OLD is the most efficient way to meet hundreds of women of all caliber including models, mini-celebrities, 8-9s, and trust fund babies--IF you have the know-how.

If you follow the OLD blueprint, you will schedule double- and triple headers every weekend with a calendar so full, you will have to rain-check many of your dates.

However, only one problem as I see it: There are only two requests for the OLD blueprint in this thread, among many in denial. I need to see at least three more requests in this thread, and I will share the OLD blueprint with you. Otherwise, all in the dark will stay in the dark.
Is it the same thing you told me months ago?

I still only get ugly matches. Only thing I haven't done on the list is start lifting weights.

Plus, I kind of think dates are boring. I have no idea how to make sitting across a table from someone exciting.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add me to the list thanks @guru1000 I used to do well on OLD but I suspect you make different plays so happy to learn.

BTW just picked up a PM gig after a couple of annoying hybrid roles. Interview panel was four ladies so if the rest of the company has that ratio this is going to be interesting

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
To all who don't do well in OLD, there is one simple reason why. No legitimate rationalizations to the contrary can exist as myself, many here, and others who have used similar methods will attest to its efficacy.

I've met 1000+ women over the years, many from OLD. OLD is the most efficient way to meet hundreds of women of all caliber including models, mini-celebrities, 8-9s, and trust fund babies--IF you have the know-how.

If you follow the OLD blueprint, you will schedule double- and triple headers every weekend with a calendar so full, you will have to rain-check many of your dates.

However, only one problem as I see it: There are only two requests for the OLD blueprint in this thread, among many in denial. I need to see at least three more requests in this thread, and I will share the OLD blueprint with you. Otherwise, all in the dark will stay in the dark.
Share it !!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just simply respond with "I have enjoyed your photos", which I would like to think that women who find me undesirable would be offended by. GOOD! :D

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A must read for anyone currently doing or considering OLD: http://www.rolereboot.org/sex-and-r...dating-sucks-for-men-because-of-women-like-me

The author is very candid--and 100% correct.

I personally will never do OLD again.
It reeks of absolute retardation and nothing of value. Remote or other.

Its cratered or plummeted SMV. Its single moms and its sluts if you are Chad.

The sane game were men play are a double edged sword since the sand in her hour glass is dropping. She's being cheered off the cliff. There will be no point of return. Game,set, and match.

A better article:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/11/all-the-single-ladies/308654/

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All she's really saying is that feminism is BS and that gender roles are innate. She has all the knowledge and freedom required to act less feminine and yet her biological drive is strong enough to ignore it.

So OLD is like any other dating. The masculine, confident man will win. Don't be a passive nice guy and you'll do fine.

It did annoy me that women would ignore me at first but honestly, after a while it just didn't bother me. Focus on the women who reciprocate and try, then start filtering through the low quality. I actually started to have fun with OLD as soon as I stopped caring. I'd basically do what I wanted to do. Make jokes, be sexist, ask them out when I felt like it. Went on a bunch of dates with moderate to high quality women. It was fine.

Now, with all that said, since I'm now in an LTR and off OLD, I have been focusing on keeping my skills sharp in person at social events and I do have to say, I really enjoy that more. If I end up single, I think I will probably make that my focus and keep OLD as a boredom killer. Also, that aura you have when you're already in a relationship makes flirting so much easier. I swear other women can smell it.
I have never understood why a masculine confident man would need to use OLD.. it’s a cesspool of fat single moms who want brad Pitt

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never understood why a masculine confident man would need to use OLD.. it’s a cesspool of fat single moms who want brad Pitt
It's not. It's just another resource. I put together a system using AMS strategy on OLD that use only ten minutes a day.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently started Tinder and Bumble. The first 2 weeks of Tinder, not swiping all, I managed ~50 matches. Few replied to my messages. 1st few days on Bumble, was talking to 5 different girls until they stopped days later. This has given me confirmation that OLD is pretty heavy with competition even if they considered you attractive.

There should be a men's movement to not gas these chicks up online and maybe we'll see some humbling among women.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.... I have never had a problem with OLD and have met some of my best plates on it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total failure in my case, given the rate of return even carpet bombing with likes to all girls and then focus with matches doesnt get me anything to balance the 2 mins spent.

I know in which flieds to play and OLD in a western country is surely not one of those.