Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating experts, I need your help

clusterfock

Reaction score
One thing I learned is that does not matter how succesful you think a dude is on Tinder-its mostly all lies,so split his lays by a factor of 5-10. There is always this guy in a social circle who is considered to be a "tinder legend". When you get to know him closer (say as a roommate or friend) you will find out that they do better than average (average does not get laid on Tinder at all or once-twice a year) but struggle too.Plus they invest collossal amounts of time and energy into it. This includes the models, the investment bankers, the extreme sports enthusiasts=all the guys you think are getting laid off Tinder non-stop. Manosphere does not help neither-it actively propagates this idea that 5-10% of attractive dudes shag all the girls on Tinder. Far from it.They do good but far far from what you imagine.

ps: POF is all about single moms and fat spinsters.Good for meeting crazies though,you will have something to tell your mates about.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I learned is that does not matter how succesful you think a dude is on Tinder-its mostly all lies,so split his lays by a factor of 5-10. There is always this guy in a social circle who is considered to be a "tinder legend". When you get to know him closer (say as a roommate or friend) you will find out that they do better than average (average does not get laid on Tinder at all or once-twice a year) but struggle too.Plus they invest collossal amounts of time and energy into it. This includes the models, the investment bankers, the extreme sports enthusiasts=all the guys you think are getting laid off Tinder non-stop. Manosphere does not help neither-it actively propagates this idea that 5-10% of attractive dudes shag all the girls on Tinder. Far from it.They do good but far far from what you imagine.

ps: POF is all about single moms and fat spinsters.Good for meeting crazies though,you will have something to tell your mates about.
what causes this?

Just way more men than women interested in meeting somebody on tinder?

Why else would it be so much harder for say a 7/10 male to meet somebody than a 7/10 female? And I'm not talking strictly about sex here, I want a relationship and so do lots of other men.

clusterfock

Reaction score
what causes this?

Just way more men than women interested in meeting somebody on tinder?

Why else would it be so much harder for say a 7/10 male to meet somebody than a 7/10 female? And I'm not talking strictly about sex here, I want a relationship and so do lots of other men.
The basic law of supply and demand. In a major "western" city women are saturated by ****s of different size and quality. You might remember that famous okcupid graph when women considered just top 20% of men of "acceptable attractiveness" despite the basic law of Gauss (stats distribution).

To be honest, I have heard so many stories of bizarre and obsessive male behaviour that I am not suprised. Your average 30 years old 6/10 (with a child!) will have a stalker,a sugar daddy and couple of betas in waiting ready to do anything for her. I learn these stories every week.

The route cause lays in men,not in women.Men are desperate and confused.