oneitis- help me feel ok

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys make me fell all right. I feel like **** right now. Lie if you have to but console me...:)
The thing is I just broke up with this girl, and I don't regret it but I feel like **** cause I hurt her. (she has oneitis with me)
She was the gr8est girl I knew (personality wise) but she didn't look all that good to me and I just wasn't in love with her. I can't help it. There wasn't any chemistry.
Do you think I will make it easier for her if I still stay friends with her or should I cut off all contact?
Also, she has a birthday in a month. Should I buy her something? I would really like to but there is always a posibility that she will think I want to get together with her again, which I don't.:(
We were together for 2 months.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You can't really love someone in only 2 months...

She'll be fine...just leave her alone. Before you know it some other guy will come along who is really into her and as soon as he kisses her she'll forget all about you.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sure hope so;)
Well, not LOVE, but be in love...there's a difference;)
So I should leave her alone? No present for birthday?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing. It was only two months. Its not like you built a life together. Better to end it cleanly then messing her around.

Should you styy friends with her? If she is the most awesome woman you have ever met I'd stay in contact...infequent contact.

As for a present, thats up to you.

JJ

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
napoleon said:
OK guys make me fell all right. I feel like **** right now. Lie if you have to but console me...:)
The thing is I just broke up with this girl, and I don't regret it but I feel like **** cause I hurt her. (she has oneitis with me)
She was the gr8est girl I knew (personality wise) but she didn't look all that good to me and I just wasn't in love with her. I can't help it. There wasn't any chemistry.
Do you think I will make it easier for her if I still stay friends with her or should I cut off all contact?
Also, she has a birthday in a month. Should I buy her something? I would really like to but there is always a posibility that she will think I want to get together with her again, which I don't.:(
We were together for 2 months.
I would not be concerned. She will get over you once she starts dating other guys.

I have let several relationships go where the girl was very into me. I just felt they were not a good match for me. In all situations, the girl eventually found someone else. I know several that ended up getting married.

I dont see it as a blow to my ego. To the contrary, I am happy for these women that they found the right guy in the end.

Reaction score
Do women buy men gifts after they "break-up" with them?? Ohhhh Helllllllllll NO!!!!

Quit getting emotional over hors!!!!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No presents, and don't apologize.
And just as WF said, before you know it some other guy will be with her and she'll forget you ever existed.
But she will remember you as a chump if you give in and apologize and buy her a gift....and maybe give her false hope.
It was your fault to giving in to your Ego by going with this girl when you knew in your gut you had NO attraction to her.
You reap what you sow,
That is the down side to the "Player" DJ.