Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ONEITIS from HELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
It's me again. The one everyone thinks is a troll. Well I'm not a troll and anyone who cares to read this I am ****ing cursed. I have oneitis from hell and it's from over 5 years ago!!! I've spun plates, got plenty of girls, narrowed them down to a cute lil latina upstairs right now probably cooking me lunch, but I CAN'T stop thinking about my EX. I've tried booze, pills, mushrooms, EVERYTHING. I even almost called her the other day. Is it acceptable for an old boyfriend to call a married old girlfriend?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Thugo said:
Is it acceptable for an old boyfriend to call a married old girlfriend?
YES

Call her and profess your undying love for her. Its the only way you will know if she will feel the same way or not. Otherwise your going to spend the next 50 years wondering about "the one".

ps. if you were a mature man, you wouldn't be trying to solve your problems with booze, pills or mushrooms.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
YES

Call her and profess your undying love for her. Its the only way you will know if she will feel the same way or not. Otherwise your going to spend the next 50 years wondering about "the one".

ps. if you were a mature man, you wouldn't be trying to solve your problems with booze, pills or mushrooms.
Won't I just make an ass of myself? I mean what if her hubby is right next to her.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Those aren't solutions, those are state-altering substances.

Fvcking call her already.

I already called her like a year ago just to say hey, but I didn't profess my love for her. I did that when we broke up. I feel doing now will just make it worse.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Well I called and it went to voicemail after 2 rings. I left a message. I'm done, I can't keep calling her.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Why the hell not? Keep calling until you get her on the goddam phone.

What the hell am i supposed to say? I'm just going to get shot down!! If she still loved me she would try to contact me somehow... I left her my # the first time I called. She'll just shoot me down and I'll be more depressed. The only solution to this nightmare is for me to find a girl that makes me forget about her, but no girl has! I could be a call away from a restraining order! And her hubby might pick up the phone and cuss me out. WTF

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin thy plates, you will :yes:

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So, has calling her accomplished anything?

Well the first time I left a message she called back and we just chit chatted and when I found out she was married I cut the convo short. I just left a voice mail for her and she hasn't called back. Will she? I don't know. I doubt it. And that's probably a sign I shouldn't call again. I don't want to get put into that creep category who won't leave her alone. This has to end. I'm obsessed. I've had thoughts of killing her husband (I never woudl ofcourse). I don't know what to do.

Did my call a year ago accomplish anything? I guess it let her know I was still thinking about her after all these years. Beyond that, I don't know. I didn't ask to meet her or anything, it was just so nice to hear her voice. Maybe it let her know that if things went to the ****ter in her marrrriage she would have someone to call. What I wouldn't do for just one day with that girl. It's like goddamn man you've had her for 5 years let me get some of her lovin.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
resilient said:
Spin thy plates, you will :yes:

I did that. I had like 3 girls I was seeing and I had to finally pick one and she is my girlfriend now, but after 6 months of dating I'm think about her again.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Let me ask a different way....

Did calling her change anything?

No. We still never talk, she never called me after I called her. So I guess it changed nothing :(

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des ... You're cracking me up. You'd tell a guy thinking about jumping off a building to go ahead and do it!

Thugo ... This is pitiful, it really is. She's married, she won't call, she doesn't want you, she's moved on. When will you move on?

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So why the fvck did you call her?

SO I take it the advice given to me to pronounce my love to her was a joke... thanks alot.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Des ... You're cracking me up. You'd tell a guy thinking about jumping off a building to go ahead and do it!

Thugo ... This is pitiful, it really is. She's married, she won't call, she doesn't want you, she's moved on. When will you move on?

I wish I knew... Technically I have moved on, I have a girlfriend. But mentally is another story. I'm going to smoke some weed.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO I take it the advice given to me to pronounce my love to her was a joke... thanks alot.
It wasn't a fvcking joke.

You were WANTING to call her. You've been wanting to call her since your last thread. I just gave you a kick in that direction so you'd quit going around in circles.

I told you to forget about her in your last thread, and that obviously didn't work. So I gave you the only option you'd accept - TO CALL HER. And what did it accomplish? Nothing. She's still married, and you're not fvcking her.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest a poultice of crushed garlic and ground ginseng.

Take two cloves of garlic, a tablespoon of ground ginseng, and a 1/2 teaspoon of warm water. Mash them all together into a paste. If the paste is a little too runny, add a sprinkle of corn starch to stiffen it up. Take the paste and spread it onto a piece of gauze or cheese cloth.

For three nights, sleep with this poultice on your forhead. After the third night, wake up and scrape the paste off of the cheesecloth then eat it.

You will never think about this woman afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.