“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Oneitis = DJ problems ..pls help

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Hello Dj's,..
I was walking about being a DJ (like I usually do LOL) ..
anyways was using my DJ tricks on this chick..
later I find she FELL for my DJ tricks!

Now I feel oneitis for this chick...and its preventing me to use my DJ tricks...
i never knew why people had problems with oneitis.. i thought it was not possible if you are a true DJ..
and now I'm hit with the bug

I guess the obvious thing to do would be not to worry and just be your true DJ self .....
but the thing is I feel like i don't want to blow it..
i guess i need to work on my selfconfidence more...and stop being so needy and oneitis like..

anyone experience similar things and how they broke out of it ?
:)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
find out why you have oneitis, deal with it: the most common problems are

a) she is your lifeline, you are needy as you do not have otehr chicks going on in the background: find other chicks, even if you are not interested and have them on the go
b) you are ****ing horny and therefore need to get rid of it: jack off more
c) both of the above

d)if not, you could just be in lust for her because she actually fell for you or she is the first gilr that has liked you: cure more chicka


in fact go out and DJ all the other girls, as you are a DJ you should be able to pick them up, you are distraceted, problem solved.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
DJ'ing is very much a mental game.

You have to be mentaly strong - and that's where you need to focus.

Keep busy - re-read post's on stratergy and DJ'ing - and ensure you do not lose your edge.

If you want to keep her - you must overcome this.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Thanks guyz!
i;ll do exactly that ..

but I feel guilty DJing other girls when I want this HB?!?
I SOUND LIKE A TOTAL AFC i know ! :(

ok I'll do my best to DJ other girls then ... as newman said..if i want to keep her i must overcome this...

*sigh*
I'M IN LOVE
*sigh*

hehehe ;)
 

fukuy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
that happens once in a while to all DJs, you got nothing to be ashame of it. And i know it'll be inevitable for you to think/ do some AFC moves while you're having an oneitis, my best pieace of advice to you is to think twice before you act, cause you might look back at it later and regret it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Though it won't hurt to appear very interested at times. Keeps her from realizing she is being DJed, also when you choose to break off contact just to raise her IL. The greater the low, the greater the high.

-Grey Fox
 
Top