one tough martial arts teacher!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suicide said:
If you had even read my post you would have noticed that I pointed out the Gracie's contribution. I only said that since them, Couture is the only guy who has done innovative things with MMA.

I have trained with the Gracie family. I have many friends who still do. I made a choice to study a martial art that wasn't MMA. Anyway, there are many better places to argue about which martial art is better on the internet than sosuave. People like you who train "four times a week" are a waste of our time. Try spending fourty hours a week in the dojo training like those of us who do it for a living, and then we can argue. Or not argue, since we tend to regard people like you as ones who will never "make it" in the martial arts, MMA or otherwise.

I think martial arts--any style--are a great thing for some guys here on sosuave. I only hope they don't listen to amateurs like you and generate their opinions of the martial arts based on your narrow, foolish ramblings.

And believe me, none of the top UFC guys have your pathetic elitist attitude. Feel free to ask them yourself.

Anyway, if any of you guys have real questions about any of the martial arts, martialtalk.com used to be a pretty good place with people who knew what they were talking about. I can't tell you if it's degraded since I used to frequent it or not, though. E-Budo.com is good if you're interested only in the Japanese arts.

How much you want to bet that this guy is a bitter karate blackbelt instructor.. :cheer: Ps if you trained with the gracie family your attitude would be different. You would know that a karate instructor such as yourself would get there azz handed to them.

BTW how did you fair against the gracies when you trained with them?

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
two weeks lookyoungs been prancing around like the skinny punk who just beat up a little kid. No comment at all to his post Suicide?

luv2spwg

Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I can throw out about 4-6 punches within one second.
Wow, how do you do that? Thats like lightning quick. You are pretty much invincible against an average man. I want to learn. What kind of training will I need to be able to throw invisible punches?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
luv2spwg said:
Wow, how do you do that? Thats like lightning quick. You are pretty much invincible against an average man. I want to learn. What kind of training will I need to be able to throw invisible punches?
4 punches in one second can be done by even a mediocre boxer.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
two weeks lookyoungs been prancing around like the skinny punk who just beat up a little kid. No comment at all to his post Suicide?
Heh. All I can say is he (and anyone else) is welcome to come here. I'll put my money where my mouth is, in front of all my students.