"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

One thing i will say: women create the "creeps and stalkers"

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Thanks AJ. I honestly don't expect and don't blame any woman for minimizing or denying the emotional rollercoaster thing when it's brought out overtly, and no one is comfortable with the idea that someone is "manipulating" them (by learning rather than being born with good game), so your word on that is as good as it'll get. In any case, of course it's calibrated to the woman and just like approaching and holding conversations is something men learn by experience. I suppose #2 and #3 are more palatable.
Ok maybe I’m misinterpreting what you mean when you say emotional roller coaster. To me that means strategically making her feel really good about being with you, then doing or saying something that causes her to doubt where she stands with you, making her feel worried, insecure, or bad about herself. On and off like that?
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Really? Personal insults? You can do better than that. If you don't agree with what is posted then refute it like a grown-up.
So which testicle was he holding? (Slap)



Anyways, your essay was too-f@ck1ng- long to read & I am not going to read it. Get over it brother, I am not your therapist. Peace, you sensitive snow flake...
 
Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Ok maybe I’m misinterpreting what you mean when you say emotional roller coaster. To me that means strategically making her feel really good about being with you, then doing or saying something that causes her to doubt where she stands with you, making her feel worried, insecure, or bad about herself. On and off like that?
That's just push-pull, although "making her feel bad about herself" is not something you need to do.

ERC to me is a bigger picture: it means that you comprehensively stimulate a woman's emotional life. Any emotion is a kind of excitement, while the absence of emotion is boredom. So you want to make her feel... love, hate*, jealousy, lust, playfulness, respect. You have to make this distinction of the ERC because otherwise guys will think that "excitement" means "entertainment" which any blue pilled guy could say, and that's not at all what it is.

* "Hate" is simply from empirical experience. I don't mean that you should be obnoxious, and actually make a woman detest you. It's simply that ime and I would think most guys' experience as well, a woman who says she "hates" me means I'm being c0cky and contrarian, and she likes it.
 
Last edited:
A

AJ84

Guest
That's just push-pull, although "making her feel bad about herself" is not something you need to do.

ERC to me is a bigger picture: it means that you comprehensively stimulate a woman's emotional life. Any emotion is a kind of excitement, while the absence of emotion is boredom. So you want to make her feel... love, hate, jealousy, lust, playfulness, respect. You have to make this distinction of the ERC because otherwise guys will think that "excitement" means "entertainment" which any blue pilled guy could say, and that's not at all what it is.
Ok I think I understand better what you mean now. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Top