Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One thing i will say: women create the "creeps and stalkers"

A

AJ84

Thanks AJ. I honestly don't expect and don't blame any woman for minimizing or denying the emotional rollercoaster thing when it's brought out overtly, and no one is comfortable with the idea that someone is "manipulating" them (by learning rather than being born with good game), so your word on that is as good as it'll get. In any case, of course it's calibrated to the woman and just like approaching and holding conversations is something men learn by experience. I suppose #2 and #3 are more palatable.
Ok maybe I’m misinterpreting what you mean when you say emotional roller coaster. To me that means strategically making her feel really good about being with you, then doing or saying something that causes her to doubt where she stands with you, making her feel worried, insecure, or bad about herself. On and off like that?

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Personal insults? You can do better than that. If you don't agree with what is posted then refute it like a grown-up.
So which testicle was he holding? (Slap)

Anyways, your essay was too-f@ck1ng- long to read & I am not going to read it. Get over it brother, I am not your therapist. Peace, you sensitive snow flake...

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok maybe I’m misinterpreting what you mean when you say emotional roller coaster. To me that means strategically making her feel really good about being with you, then doing or saying something that causes her to doubt where she stands with you, making her feel worried, insecure, or bad about herself. On and off like that?
That's just push-pull, although "making her feel bad about herself" is not something you need to do.

ERC to me is a bigger picture: it means that you comprehensively stimulate a woman's emotional life. Any emotion is a kind of excitement, while the absence of emotion is boredom. So you want to make her feel... love, hate*, jealousy, lust, playfulness, respect. You have to make this distinction of the ERC because otherwise guys will think that "excitement" means "entertainment" which any blue pilled guy could say, and that's not at all what it is.

* "Hate" is simply from empirical experience. I don't mean that you should be obnoxious, and actually make a woman detest you. It's simply that ime and I would think most guys' experience as well, a woman who says she "hates" me means I'm being c0cky and contrarian, and she likes it.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

That's just push-pull, although "making her feel bad about herself" is not something you need to do.

ERC to me is a bigger picture: it means that you comprehensively stimulate a woman's emotional life. Any emotion is a kind of excitement, while the absence of emotion is boredom. So you want to make her feel... love, hate, jealousy, lust, playfulness, respect. You have to make this distinction of the ERC because otherwise guys will think that "excitement" means "entertainment" which any blue pilled guy could say, and that's not at all what it is.
Ok I think I understand better what you mean now. Thanks.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score