Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

one shirt for $74.99 WTF?

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im all over the place. I have expensive stuff and stuff i bought second hand. It how i carry myself when i wear it. Oh the second had stuff looks pretty cool. Like t shirt that say i work for some company or am parr of some local sport team but im not. But im alsp build really well so i look better naked.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy told me my clothes look nerdy, so he took me shopping the other day at saks fifth avenue and nordstrom rack so I can look more "hip"
I bought these
3 rag and bone t-shirts: $74.99 each
pair of Lucky brand jeans: $50
socks: I don't remember the price but probably an exorbitant price too.

I am more of a Ross kind of guy and never shop at these expensive stores. but this guy kept insisting that these clothes looked good and I didn't want to look cheap so I bought them. I am thinking of returning them. Why would I pay $75 for a t-shirt when I can get the same thing at Ross/Marshalls for $20? WTF? do you think I could look just as good if I buy shirts at Ross? (obviosuly they won't be the same brand)
Op My input on this is that at some point there was a shirt that was the Holy grail of shirts. Endorsed by a rapper; finally bought one and took me to a party in ATL then connected to a trip to washington. No comment on what it was. Advice go with black preferrably over $50. Recommend Lacoste with Croc logo on the front for $29 which is equivalent to buying something in Jcpenny in the 90's which meant better than any store.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this thread is going in the sh1tter really fast.
That's because you came in and posted your bull****.

As someone who has dressed like a "rocker" for many years it is preposterous to suggest that is how you should go out dressed to attract women. Makes you look infantile for one and secondly is only going to attract women who are into that specific look. If you are gonna attract a broad range of women you need to dress more neutrally.

Last edited:

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
As someone who has dressed like a "rocker" for many years (and can't attract women)
That's because you're ugly. It's like putting lipstick on a pig in your case. But if you're good looking, good style takes you to the next level.

But an ugly fat guy in a suit is still an ugly fat guy in a suit. An ugly dork in rocker gear is an ugly dork in rocker gear.

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is usually correct.

As I stated, you have to already look good to wear fitted, stylish clothing to make it work. Buying a nice pair of shoes isn't going to work miracles for you.

If you're not attracting women with a nicer wardrobe, it's because you're genetically lower tier, ie ugly.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just go to TJ Maxx and buy the slightly misformed clothes marked "irregular"that nobody could ever tell by looking at for like 70% off normal price

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
I'd just go to TJ Maxx and buy the slightly misformed clothes marked "irregular"that nobody could ever tell by looking at for like 70% off normal price
That's not a bad idea once you have a good understanding of fit, color and what looks 'cool.' If you don't you'll probably pick something off the rack on price alone, and you're going to look really stupid in it without knowing why.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because you're ugly. It's like putting lipstick on a pig in your case. But if you're good looking, good style takes you to the next level.

But an ugly fat guy in a suit is still an ugly fat guy in a suit. An ugly dork in rocker gear is an ugly dork in rocker gear.

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is usually correct.

As I stated, you have to already look good to wear fitted, stylish clothing to make it work. Buying a nice pair of shoes isn't going to work miracles for you.

If you're not attracting women with a nicer wardrobe, it's because you're genetically lower tier, ie ugly.
Lol sure thing man. Your name is apropriate I suggest you go back to sleep. Keep wearing your ****ty affliction clothing and looking like child ya ****in dufus

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo you really don’t have to pay a lot to dress well. I get lots of compliments and my clothes aren’t expensive at all. You don’t always need a brand name, fit is way more important. And dress to the type of persona that you are trying to broadcast. Watch Alpha M and teachingmensfashion, they have lots of videos on this.