Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One Plate Remains!

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello men, thought I would give an update. I had a few plates going, a couple have broken and one remains. And I have to say dudes, she's pretty cool.

Checks off a lot of boxes, is super politically incorrect and is pretty damn funny.

I'm not committing to monogamous relationship at this time, but I don't really see a whole lot of reason to spend my time and money on more dates. I think I'm going to give this one some attention for now.

Best of luck brothers.

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistake. This is the beginning of oneitis. The pipeline cannot run dry when spinning plates. Get back on the horse, brother.
Respectfully brother I disagree. I've had oneitis before and this AIN'T it. There's no such thing as "the one" or soulmates. However, there is such a thing as my own limited time and interest. If you are spinning plates and they all break except for one, she MIGHT just be worth more of your time investment.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There are times when a man is busy with other aspects of his life when one gal will do. It’s happened to me. Doesn’t last long because as has been said women can tell and they lose their drive to please. But in this case, it’s ok, the OP wants to ride it out with this check he can, he can always get back on the horse later as many of us have.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Respectfully brother I disagree. I've had oneitis before and this AIN'T it. There's no such thing as "the one" or soulmates. However, there is such a thing as my own limited time and interest. If you are spinning plates and they all break except for one, she MIGHT just be worth more of your time investment.
If you find yourself acting in ways you normally wouldn't or having thoughts about doing things so you don't "lose" her because you have nobody else lined up, that's when it has negative consequences...

But by your own admission if you only want to spend time with her and she is worth more of an investment, by default you are making yourself exclusive with her.

Nothing wrong with it, just don't try to play both sides of the coin.

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find yourself acting in ways you normally wouldn't or having thoughts about doing things so you don't "lose" her because you have nobody else lined up, that's when it has negative consequences...

But by your own admission if you only want to spend time with her and she is worth more of an investment, by default you are making yourself exclusive with her.

Nothing wrong with it, just don't try to play both sides of the coin.
For sure dude I totally see what you're saying. I actually had two other ladies lined up but they didn't have enough of my interest, frankly.