"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

One Plate Remains!

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
Age
49
Hello men, thought I would give an update. I had a few plates going, a couple have broken and one remains. And I have to say dudes, she's pretty cool.

Checks off a lot of boxes, is super politically incorrect and is pretty damn funny.

I'm not committing to monogamous relationship at this time, but I don't really see a whole lot of reason to spend my time and money on more dates. I think I'm going to give this one some attention for now.

Best of luck brothers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
Age
49
Mistake. This is the beginning of oneitis. The pipeline cannot run dry when spinning plates. Get back on the horse, brother.
Respectfully brother I disagree. I've had oneitis before and this AIN'T it. There's no such thing as "the one" or soulmates. However, there is such a thing as my own limited time and interest. If you are spinning plates and they all break except for one, she MIGHT just be worth more of your time investment.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
There are times when a man is busy with other aspects of his life when one gal will do. It’s happened to me. Doesn’t last long because as has been said women can tell and they lose their drive to please. But in this case, it’s ok, the OP wants to ride it out with this check he can, he can always get back on the horse later as many of us have.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,097
Respectfully brother I disagree. I've had oneitis before and this AIN'T it. There's no such thing as "the one" or soulmates. However, there is such a thing as my own limited time and interest. If you are spinning plates and they all break except for one, she MIGHT just be worth more of your time investment.
If you find yourself acting in ways you normally wouldn't or having thoughts about doing things so you don't "lose" her because you have nobody else lined up, that's when it has negative consequences...

But by your own admission if you only want to spend time with her and she is worth more of an investment, by default you are making yourself exclusive with her.

Nothing wrong with it, just don't try to play both sides of the coin.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
Age
49
If you find yourself acting in ways you normally wouldn't or having thoughts about doing things so you don't "lose" her because you have nobody else lined up, that's when it has negative consequences...

But by your own admission if you only want to spend time with her and she is worth more of an investment, by default you are making yourself exclusive with her.

Nothing wrong with it, just don't try to play both sides of the coin.
For sure dude I totally see what you're saying. I actually had two other ladies lined up but they didn't have enough of my interest, frankly.
 
Top