Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One on one

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She used this guy to reveal my feelings about her and see i still care after my Behavior switch.. she’s immature and being silly.

She is pleasing me and I am tearing it up..
Yessir. "Hit it hard"

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all just got trolled lol 13 pages .. good grief.

Brooks go read my field report.

Someone here said "Nothing is worth more than your peace of mind."

I agree 100%

Your not "Tearing it up" your getting cucked.

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all just got trolled lol 13 pages .. good grief.

Brooks go read my field report.

Someone here said "Nothing is worth more than your peace of mind."

I agree 100%

Your not "Tearing it up" your getting cucked.
Hardly trolling. I wish.

Not cucked yet; she would have to be heavily disrespecting or sleeping with him. She thoroughly explained what it was. I’ll dig through her phone and get some real answers and report back.

People take any chance here to put down the guy who is putting himself out there. It’s sad.

But Didn’t you just get dumped by a teenager? I could see why you would be quick to try to take a shot at someone else in your fragile state...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘ll dig through her phone and get some real answers and report back.
This monsieur is the best sign of an unhealthy relationship. And you know she doesnt like it...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP this is how men used to handle biatches

And it's exactly what you should have done

Enjoy your coffee sweetheart, now fvck off!!!

kirt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read all 13 pages, but I can say that OP wants to believe anything, because he fears to lose his girlfriend this much. The fact is, she doesn't see you as her man and spinning plates openly, using lame excuses. Even if she believes it herself, her instincts are very direct. If you were her alpha, she wouldn't dare playing these games with orbiters. And she wouldn't want to. She would want more of YOUR time, not some lame company of yet another beta orbiter.

I'll tell you what happens next because it happened to me, while I was playing all that tough and confident and not caring about "competitors". One day she finally finds someone she can monkey branch to. He doesn't even have to be all that alpha, he just has to be NEW and "good enough" to help her heal after the break up with you. Then VERY SUDDENLY she tells you she needs "a pause", or "some space" or other BS we're all familiar with and go to that guy. If it doesn't work out, she will return to you in a few months, knowing that you're her b!tch and forgive her "mistakes". And you will. You know you will, otherwise you have already ditched that attention wh0re.

Don't force yourself to trust a woman. It's her job to win your trust and the right for exclusivity. You should have drawn this line about dating male "friends" long ago, now you're just a cuck. Don't try to fix this relationship, once you've lost, your rep stays with you. Learn your mistakes and move on. It will hurt, but it's better than wait for the inevitable breakup where she dumps you, 'cause that would hurt much, much more and for much, much longer.

So maybe it’s not all about respect or all this masculine crap. Or boundaries. Maybe I’m just dealing with someone who doesn’t know how to be in a healthy relationship or doesn’t have the emotional capacity as she always tells me.
Yes, it is. You cling to the Blue Pill myth of "the good quality girl", who would love you for who you are and follow the "emotional equity" rule, and build the relationship with you with equal efforts and emotional investment, and appreciate all your sacrifices etc. This is the BS that got you in your situation in the first place. If you don't get rid of these Blue Pill delusions, you will get into the very same situation even with the best girl of your life, the only question would be how quickly (and how painful will the breakup be).

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No woman would respect a guy who gives her freedom? Lol come on man.

This is a relationship.
You better listen to glassguy. Women thrive in a structured environment. That makes them feel safe. If a woman is incapable of this, she is unserviceable. Her damage is beyond repair.

This idea of trust is a feminine imperative manipulation. It allows a woman full access to her sexual habits.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This thread should be in the halls of fame and renamed as "Instruction manual on how to be a cuck".

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This thread should be in the halls of fame and renamed as "Instruction manual on how to be a cuck".
Hahaha. Oh it’s classic. A mind so impregnated by social conditioning that it’s frightening.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If a woman is incapable of this, she is unserviceable. Her damage is beyond repair.
And she would also be unable to submit, which in the long run, means the man will be a doormat and will have a weak frame. The result of all of that is this: She leaves him for a man that will put her in her place and she will submit to that new man.

Every. Time.