mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Yessir. "Hit it hard"She used this guy to reveal my feelings about her and see i still care after my Behavior switch.. she’s immature and being silly.
She is pleasing me and I am tearing it up..
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yessir. "Hit it hard"She used this guy to reveal my feelings about her and see i still care after my Behavior switch.. she’s immature and being silly.
She is pleasing me and I am tearing it up..
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I don't care even if 100% of the female population in the United States or the world disagrees with me.At least 1/2 of the female population in the United States will disagree with you.
Hardly trolling. I wish.We all just got trolled lol 13 pages .. good grief.
Brooks go read my field report.
Someone here said "Nothing is worth more than your peace of mind."
I agree 100%
Your not "Tearing it up" your getting cucked.
This monsieur is the best sign of an unhealthy relationship. And you know she doesnt like it...I‘ll dig through her phone and get some real answers and report back.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I know.This monsieur is the best sign of an unhealthy relationship. And you know she doesnt like it...
She cheated on his azz?OP this is how men used to handle biatches
And it's exactly what you should have done
Enjoy your coffee sweetheart, now fvck off!!!
Yes, it is. You cling to the Blue Pill myth of "the good quality girl", who would love you for who you are and follow the "emotional equity" rule, and build the relationship with you with equal efforts and emotional investment, and appreciate all your sacrifices etc. This is the BS that got you in your situation in the first place. If you don't get rid of these Blue Pill delusions, you will get into the very same situation even with the best girl of your life, the only question would be how quickly (and how painful will the breakup be).So maybe it’s not all about respect or all this masculine crap. Or boundaries. Maybe I’m just dealing with someone who doesn’t know how to be in a healthy relationship or doesn’t have the emotional capacity as she always tells me.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You better listen to glassguy. Women thrive in a structured environment. That makes them feel safe. If a woman is incapable of this, she is unserviceable. Her damage is beyond repair.No woman would respect a guy who gives her freedom? Lol come on man.
This is a relationship.
Hahaha. Oh it’s classic. A mind so impregnated by social conditioning that it’s frightening.This thread should be in the halls of fame and renamed as "Instruction manual on how to be a cuck".
And she would also be unable to submit, which in the long run, means the man will be a doormat and will have a weak frame. The result of all of that is this: She leaves him for a man that will put her in her place and she will submit to that new man.If a woman is incapable of this, she is unserviceable. Her damage is beyond repair.