Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One of the reasons why loner men struggle attracting women...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Femcels" trying to infiltrate the Blackpill.....

Timestamped the exact spot, no need for you to watch the whole vid if you don't want to.

.... h0es faking their -cel status for easy validation and attention.....

Boyos, this should be proof enough that any community activity or subculture where lots of males congregate will attract female attention.

It doesn't even matter if it's a completely nihilistic, toxic and deranged subculture, if men congregate in large numbers you can rest assured h0es will rush in like moths to a flame...

Lonely.jpg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a loner doesn't matter that much if you're a sigma male, dgaf, and have decent social skills.

These days, being a loner is much more common due to covid and less frowned upon

Prime Clint Eastwood never dried up vags.

Reactions: B80

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Volleyball is probably the best sport option to meet women. Sand is what you want. Women in sports bras and bikinis. Though you want to be tallish and with reasonably low body fat to pull it off. Volleyball babes are usually 5'9" - 6'1".
Great! I'll join a sand volleyball league or club.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re GL. You’ll still do fine as a loner. Though probably better if more social.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a typical single female late 20s and beyond who struggles to have LTRs.

There is a female equivalent of the incel, either called the femcel or insol (Chateau Heartiste coined that one). Insol is involuntarily solitude and the idea that committed relationships are the equivalent for women that sex is for men.

The insol female gets laid on at least a semi-regular basis and usually has passable social skills. She's more mainstream that the extreme incel guys.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to add to this, even being at the top of your looks won't get you laid if you're a loner, certainly not with any consistency. You could be 6'3 and ripped but if you aren't where the women are, it's not gonna happen. That's why online is so popular but it will never be a real substitute.
My city is still on lockdown no other place to meet women besides online or social circle
any ideas?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is why loner men struggle with women. These guys are always by themselves and never with a group of other guys doing masculine activities, and so they miss out on opportunities to engage with females.

For the loner guys, I would suggest hanging out in androcentric settings like basketball courts, lifting weights outdoors, or doing any other masculine activities.
Completely disagree. I'm a mtn biker and like nightriding alone. I'm an off road desert racer, this is me against hundreds of hard charging competitors. I shoot metallic silhouette, this is an alone sport. I do not like smelling sweaty dudes at the gym. I do not prefer basketball. I've never needed other guys around to show off or get the nerve up to pull woman. Definitely do better on my own. The last dingbat I let live with me, it took one month before she called me at work to ask if I could bring Subway sandwiches home. She was out of work. For me alone is bliss. I DO NOT STRUGGLE. One thing that is common on SS is inmates speak for others quiet often.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a terrible experience with volleyball. Turned up as a beginner and this tiny hot chick who was a bit too commando kept moving into my space taking my shots. After the 10th time just let her bounce off me. Then some white knight dude gave me a spray for 'dangerous play'. I told him to go **** himself and walked. I think it was because there were only 2 chicks there. You definitely need a group with a good ratio or the white knighting gets outa control.

Yea I know the kB alphas will say I should have picked up the hottie. Let's just say I prefer to fish in a bucket rather than hunt in a c0ck forest.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a terrible experience with volleyball. Turned up as a beginner and this tiny hot chick who was a bit too commando kept moving into my space taking my shots. After the 10th time just let her bounce off me. Then some white knight dude gave me a spray for 'dangerous play'. I told him to go **** himself and walked. I think it was because there were only 2 chicks there. You definitely need a group with a good ratio or the white knighting gets outa control.

Yea I know the kB alphas will say I should have picked up the hottie. Let's just say I prefer to fish in a bucket rather than hunt in a c0ck forest.

BINGO!!! My man right here, he gets it.....

Women seek out large congregations of men because they know SIMPs will fight amongst each other for female attention... It's easy validation for them.

Let's take the basketball courts. This is a high testosterone, highly competitive environment. When a female shows up, and especially if she's attractive, guys on the courts will up the level of trash talking and competition to impress the female (whether consciously or subconsciously)....

Women get high off of the validation they get from seeing men fight amongst themselves for their affection....

This is why at my gym women love to do their stretching on the basketball courts instead of the cardio room that's literally just 20 feet away....

I'm not saying this is a healthy environment nor is it productive for a man to congregate in groups with other men solely for the reason of attracting women, I'm just pointing out one of the reasons why loner men struggle with women is simply due to having less opportunities to interact with them, and also they lack experience when dealing with other guys trying to one-up them in the presence of women.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, fellas, there's no shame in being a loner. It's the natural course of life for men.

When we're kids in school we have our group of friends and our own subcultures (ballers, skaters, videogame nerds, theater nerds, etc).....

As we enter our 20s we go our separate ways into college or we enter the work force. As we approach our 30s we start families and have no time for friends, at best we have acquaintances.

As we approach our 40s the responsibilities of life and adulthood take up all our time.

It's natural and to be expected that men become loners as they age.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i don't want to bring you young guns down. But ask dr google how people can make friends over 40 and you will soon see it is a really issue

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Anyone claiming COVID is a sham doesn't deserve any time from me. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your ignorance.

Ignored.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is a female equivalent of the incel, either called the femcel or insol (Chateau Heartiste coined that one). Insol is involuntarily solitude and the idea that committed relationships are the equivalent for women that sex is for men.

The insol female gets laid on at least a semi-regular basis and usually has passable social skills. She's more mainstream that the extreme incel guys.
I actually see this a lot and I feel the primary reason for this is because these women have very high expectations/standards and are obviously perpetually single. Most men that I know have standards something like this; someone they are attracted to who isn't bat **** crazy and can be enjoyable to spend time with. Women have a whole entire list of traits they expect, some of which may or may not even apply to them. I've heard anecdotal stories of fat and overweight women demanding men be in shape and refusing to date those that aren't.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women claim all the time they don’t like being hit on randomly by strange men. I’ve read tons of articles and Reddit posts claiming this. Even see women loudly complaining about guys “sliding into their DM’s on Facebook and Instagram”. So I just avoid them all together, which probably makes me look like a “loner” to them. Nope, I’m just doing what you’ve requested.....leaving you alone. It’s funny how many will try to strike up a conversation though when I’m somewhere trying to keep to myself out of respect to their wishes.lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I actually see this a lot and I feel the primary reason for this is because these women have very high expectations/standards and are obviously perpetually single. Most men that I know have standards something like this; someone they are attracted to who isn't bat **** crazy and can be enjoyable to spend time with. Women have a whole entire list of traits they expect, some of which may or may not even apply to them. I've heard anecdotal stories of fat and overweight women demanding men be in shape and refusing to date those that aren't.
You're right about the differences between men's and women's standards.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
As we enter our 20s we go our separate ways into college or we enter the work force. As we approach our 30s we start families and have no time for friends, at best we have acquaintances.

As we approach our 40s the responsibilities of life and adulthood take up all our time.

It's natural and to be expected that men become loners as they age.
That's because our modern society in the west has no sense of community, how many of you even know who your neighbours are. I'm surprised how many people have never even spoken to their neighbours.

If you have ever been in a small town, you would know that everyone knows everyone. My father came from the countryside and you could tell with how extroverted he is. Always makes sure to greet and get to know new people he meets.

You go to the suburbs/cities and people struggle to even have small talk with each other and avoid strangers like the plague.

My friends from school and college rarely if ever met uo after graduation, always would be conflicting worn schedules plus the urban sprawl in Australia made it hard to get around. They never really made the effort and i was tired of going out of my way to organise time to meet up everyone when they never showed the same effort back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loner type men are forced to use some of the more difficult tactics for meeting women. Social circle is the #1 best option, but loner men do not have social circles capable of producing dates. The other options are night game, day game, and swipe apps. Day game attracts some courageous loner men, but a lot of men don't have the fortitude to approach women at a non-bar venue while sober. I have done night game rolling solo but few men do that. Night game is more of men working in packs. Women generally are in packs at night venues and it's more difficult to isolate women from friends when rolling solo at night. Swipe apps seem to be where a lot of people are going, both loners and non loners.

Cold approaching and swipe apps are much more difficult venues to achieve in as compared to having a fruitful social circle.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loner type men are forced to use some of the more difficult tactics for meeting women. Social circle is the #1 best option, but loner men do not have social circles capable of producing dates. The other options are night game, day game, and swipe apps. Day game attracts some courageous loner men, but a lot of men don't have the fortitude to approach women at a non-bar venue while sober. I have done night game rolling solo but few men do that. Night game is more of men working in packs. Women generally are in packs at night venues and it's more difficult to isolate women from friends when rolling solo at night. Swipe apps seem to be where a lot of people are going, both loners and non loners.

Cold approaching and swipe apps are much more difficult venues to achieve in as compared to having a fruitful social circle.
This question is to anyone reading this: Does night game mean approaching women at bars and clubs, and if not, what is night game?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The gyms too. I see girls all the time at the gym who are obviously just there for guys. The clue is they take like 10 minutes off between sets and go take a bunch of selfies in the wall mirror next to some guy.
However, if you see a girl at the gym who obviously is there to actually work out, get her number. Fit girls are the best and they usually aren’t feminist or bitchy either.