Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One of the reasons why loner men struggle attracting women...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, it looks like my strip club thread got locked (here) due to childish bickering, which is a shame because there was some useful info in there.

I'd like to revisit one of the points I made in that thread:

"Women specifically seek out places where men congregate to get some of that precious validation that's more important to them than air."

Before the shamdemic, I used to play basketball at the gym with a group of guys, and sure enough women would quite frequently show up on the courts to do their "stretching", which is quite ridiculous because about 20 feet away from the courts is an empty cardio room for them to do their stretching in private.

Or at one of my former jobs, we used to have poker nights in the warehouse where the guys would play poker and shoot the breeze... and sure enough, some women would always linger around trying to "get in on the game"....

Or when I was a kid and we'd ride our bmx bikes and skateboards down at the skate park and dumb females would "hang out at the skate park" supposedly minding their own business...

These days, we have a phenomena where women are trying to "offer advice" in manosphere circles. There's also a new thing where females are now claiming femcel status and trying to infiltrate the Blackpill communities....

Women ALWAYS gravitate towards places where men congregate, whether these men be ballers on the courts or incels in Blackpill sub-reddits, women crave attention.

Women love that feeling of being the queen bee calling the shots amongst a crowd of desperate drone bees. They get high off it. They're intoxicated from the feeling of being able to manipulate the males to compete with each other for their attention.

And this is why loner men struggle with women. These guys are always by themselves and never with a group of other guys doing masculine activities, and so they miss out on opportunities to engage with females.

For the loner guys, I would suggest hanging out in androcentric settings like basketball courts, lifting weights outdoors, or doing any other masculine activities.

Unless you've got Chad status, being a loner is a liability in the sexual market.

Here's a scene from one of my favorite show Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

In this scene, the hottie Illythia gets sexual aroused seeing all the gladiators training. It's a natural reaction that women have when they find themselves in a high testosterone environment.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to add to this, even being at the top of your looks won't get you laid if you're a loner, certainly not with any consistency. You could be 6'3 and ripped but if you aren't where the women are, it's not gonna happen. That's why online is so popular but it will never be a real substitute.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to add to this, even being at the top of your looks won't get you laid if you're a loner, certainly not with any consistency. You could be 6'3 and ripped but if you aren't where the women are, it's not gonna happen. That's why online is so popular but it will never be a real substitute.
Im living this truth man. I look pretty good, but not so good that online dating and social media are viable for me - however my irl lifestyle contains zero interaction with women as well.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has me rethinking my hobby/activity interests.... Would volleyball classes be a good one? Or is this not masculine enough? Martial arts/boxing is one of the hobbies I was considering, but I'd think that this is not ideal for female acquisition.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the age old fallacy here on SS; do we make a drastic change in our location & lifestyle to surround ourselves with eligible women, but admit that by doing this we're simping and not pursuing excellence for ourselves?

For instance, I don't drink. I'll have a Bailey's (and No I don't care if it's a "girly" drink) but I definitely won't sit there knocking back beer after beer after beer. I'd friggin pass out in a half hour. As a result, when all the cool guys, the ones who get with all the hotties, go out drinking, I'm not with them. Do I become an alcoholic just to meet women? No. But in the meantime those guys just got with another round of HBs, and I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

There's no easy solution. But location can transform your life in many ways. I live in a small town, I want to move to a touristy, trendy city with a lot more people coming & going, because that's a lot more fun, even if I'm not necessarily getting laid. That can happen with personal growth. Location is life.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has me rethinking my hobby/activity interests.... Would volleyball classes be a good one? Or is this not masculine enough? Martial arts/boxing is one of the hobbies I was considering, but I'd think that this is not ideal for female acquisition.
I did mma for years and would not recommend it as an avenue to meet women. Can it happen? anything is possible in theory, especially if you go to the right gyms and classes that happen to have a better gender ratio. But in general, the ratio is just too terrible.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Volleyball is probably the best sport option to meet women. Sand is what you want. Women in sports bras and bikinis. Though you want to be tallish and with reasonably low body fat to pull it off. Volleyball babes are usually 5'9" - 6'1".

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A man must always temper his desires with wisdom. It is never a good idea to engage in an activity for the sole reason of attracting females - pursue hobbies because you genuinely enjoy them, not because you think that's what women want.

I recall way back in the days of high school all the geeks would congregate during lunch and after school to play Magic the Gathering. Or the theaters goofs that would rehearse lines and do dress rehearsals.

Were these activities hardcore like the ballers down on the basketball courts? Nope, but these groups did attract their own demographic of females - primarily nerdy females.

And I recall also in the early 2000s to 2010s I knew guys who would go to WWE and UFC events and they told me the women who attended these events were major h0es...

We can infer from this that the more hardcore the activity, the more skanky the women it'll attract. And if it draws a big crowd of men, like say, a UFC fight or a boxing match or guys racing their cars, you can rest assured the women who attend these events will be wh0res...

The takeaway from this is that the activity HAS to draw a large crowd of males, because this will lure in the females who instinctively respond to testosterone, the more hardcore and testosterone-fueled the activity, the more wh0rish the women it'll attract.

This is why gaming nerds tend to do worse with women than the Magic the Gathering nerds, because videogames is primarily a single person hobby where you play at home by yourself, whereas Magic the Gathering is a community hobby.... both are nerdy, but the Magic the Gathering nerds at least have a shot at some females.

EDIT::: Also keep in mind that women who play volleyball are tall as fccck, I've seen some that are 6'2".... if you're not north of 6' I wouldn't even waste time on it....

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there goes that... I'm 5'6. Though If I can get real jacked, and good enough to dominate at the sport it should offset right? The mma/boxing interest is only fueled by self development. The inquiry was just whether I could capitalize on it.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there goes that... I'm 5'6. Though If I can get real jacked, and good enough to dominate at the sport it should offset right? The mma/boxing interest is only fueled by self development. The inquiry was just whether I could capitalize on it.
You're not hearing the message, my man, do things you genuinely enjoy.... Just make sure the activity is a group activity that has a lot of males which will inevitably draw in females due to their need for male attention....

If an incel subreddit can manage to attract women faking femcel status for validation, then ANY activity can attract women as long as it's a community activity....

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not hearing the message, my man, do things you genuinely enjoy....
No, I hear ya... That's why I chose volleyball, I think I'd like that more so than others (except maybe flag football) as far as active hobbies is concerned. I do weight lift, but by myself. I can't afford to frequent the type of gym that could meet my needs. Too much gas/traveling involved. I don't have a local coffee enthusiast club or anything like that around my parts. I don't really have any other hobbies. So in order to put myself in scenarios that attracts females as a side note, I'd have to get a new hobby. Might as well pick one that can capitalize your topics point. If I end up not liking it, then on to the next one.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Of course sitting home alone all day won't get you laid. Women won't come knocking on your door.

The more you go out, the better your chances of meeting someone.

I was able to become aquatainces with a few people at the gym, since we always go at the same time and see each other, of course I'm going to avoid hitting on these women unless they show high interest so i dont risk being banned from the gym.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely miss the butt-displays I got when I went to the gym back in the day. Can’t wait for this covid nonsense to be over

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm you make a good point. Go me thinking. When I'm involved in "masculine activities" it's very rarely with other guys. And if it is, there aren't any women around, because it's for the sake of the activity - like a basketball game. I lift weights alone.

Don't know if I'm a loner but I prefer doing a lot of things alone, but when I'm in a social setting (women and/or men) I'm fearless and charismatic, and that's when women gravitate toward me.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, it looks like my strip club thread got locked (here) due to childish bickering, which is a shame because there was some useful info in there.

"Women specifically seek out places where men congregate to get some of that precious validation that's more important to them than air."

Before the shamdemic, I used to play basketball at the gym with a group of guys, and sure enough women would quite frequently show up on the courts to do their "stretching", which is quite ridiculous because about 20 feet away from the courts is an empty cardio room for them to do their stretching in private.

Or at one of my former jobs, we used to have poker nights in the warehouse where the guys would play poker and shoot the breeze... and sure enough, some women would always linger around trying to "get in on the game"....

Or when I was a kid and we'd ride our bmx bikes and skateboards down at the skate park and dumb females would "hang out at the skate park" supposedly minding their own business...

These days, we have a phenomena where women are trying to "offer advice" in manosphere circles. There's also a new thing where females are now claiming femcel status and trying to infiltrate the Blackpill communities....

Women ALWAYS gravitate towards places where men congregate, whether these men be ballers on the courts or incels in Blackpill sub-reddits, women crave attention.

Women love that feeling of being the queen bee calling the shots amongst a crowd of desperate drone bees. They get high off it. They're intoxicated from the feeling of being able to manipulate the males to compete with each other for their attention.

And this is why loner men struggle with women. These guys are always by themselves and never with a group of other guys doing masculine activities, and so they miss out on opportunities to engage with females.

For the loner guys, I would suggest hanging out in androcentric settings like basketball courts, lifting weights outdoors, or doing any other masculine activities.

Unless you've got Chad status, being a loner is a liability in the sexual market.

In this scene, the hottie Illythia gets sexual aroused seeing all the gladiators training. It's a natural reaction that women have when they find themselves in a high testosterone environment.

I dont know man...... surrounding yourself with men to get women doesnt sound like a good plan to me.

While the women will propably get arroused by the sheer mass of masculinity, you will have to simp hard to outdo the other 10 guys simping for the womens attention. Especially in these days when 9 of 10 men are simps.

For me, pack-hunting on women has never produced enough juice that was worth the squeeze.

Off course you need the proper hunting grounds, but once you are there, you are on your own anyway and there is no need to bring competition showering womens egos with attention.

Locate, isolate, escalate!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course sitting home alone all day won't get you laid. Women won't come knocking on your door.

The more you go out, the better your chances of meeting someone.

I was able to become aquatainces with a few people at the gym, since we always go at the same time and see each other, of course I'm going to avoid hitting on these women unless they show high interest so i dont risk being banned from the gym.
If you are not hitting on them then how is that different from staying home in terms of women? Isnt this worst since you get blue balls?

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know man...... surrounding yourself with men to get women doesnt sound like a good plan to me.

While the women will propably get arroused by the sheer mass of masculinity, you will have to simp hard to outdo the other 10 guys simping for the womens attention. Especially in these days when 9 of 10 men are simps.

For me, pack-hunting on women has never produced enough juice that was worth the squeeze.

Off course you need the proper hunting grounds, but once you are there, you are on your own anyway and there is no need to bring competition showering womens egos with attention.

Locate, isolate, escalate!
Oh man I agree with the pack-hunting. I’ve never ever pulled a chick at a party/club because I’m not made for the environment. Every chick has been hit on atleast 10 times that night by desperate dudes with bad lines. However give me a one on one and she will likely end up in my bed.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is another reason: guys who consider themselves "loners" typically are not very confident in any social settings, let alone with women. They tend to have poor social skills in that they cannot (and generally do not enjoy) reading people, responding to social stimuli, and most importantly getting others to respond to their own actions in a social setting.

Your advice here won't do them any good. It is a mindset and is entrenched by doing. They have to desire to be with and interact with women and people on a broader scale. Just wanting to have sex with women is not going to work - it is the end result.

Last edited: