“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

One night stands

musicman01

New Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I throw a lot of parties at my apartment in college but I can't seem to get any girls in my room at the end of the night. I can hold a conversation but I need advice on specific things to say to seal the deal. Any advice would help, thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
889
Reaction score
2
Age
60
Location
Tennessee
You are not administering enough alcohol.

Gipper
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by musicman01
I throw a lot of parties at my apartment in college but I can't seem to get any girls in my room at the end of the night. I can hold a conversation but I need advice on specific things to say to seal the deal. Any advice would help, thanks.

Are you waiting until the end of the night to attempt at taking them to your room? Start taking them into your room at any time during the party. If she's digging you, then take her to your room to show her something. Key is her feeling comfortable in your bed and ready to escalate things when called for.

You gotta escalate and build the tension. Test-close, test-kino, to see how receptive they are, etc.
 
Top