"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

One night stand tips please

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
I know alot of you guys say that meeting in clubs is bad but has anyone got tips on meeting a girl in a nightclub / bar and taking her home that night to have sex and thats the end of it?
I know its good to get girls phone numbers / emails if u wanna date / have sex but if u wanna cut that 2nd step out how would u recommend going about it?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
433
Reaction score
6
I had an ONS with my one of my friend's friends. I got her phone number and just told her i didn't want to be one of those guys that just has sex and never talks to her again. I ended up banging her 2 more times. That's all she was worth and i figured what the hell. Big Red flag was that she was 120 miles away and that disqualified her from LTR material for me aside from other numerous things.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Main thing about ONS is that you have to be FUN. Go to a nightclub, bar, or whatever, sure its nice to talk to her and connect with her. But you have to be fun. Tease her, push her, flirt with, get her laughing. Make her think your so god damn fun that she should join you for a drink back at your place. If your the typical guy that makes conversation, she's not gonna want to. Its also a good idea to use LOTS of kino. Get her horny, then go for the kill.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
nice one wiseman i can see your point i tried this before and got invited back to the girls flat - although two of my m8s ****blocked me.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
#1 tip of 'em all:

Use a condom!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Rogerman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
The trick is to make her know that you respect her and dont think of her as a slut. And you just want to have fun.

Now how you do that exactly, I dont know.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Rogerman
The trick is to make her know that you respect her and dont think of her as a slut. And you just want to have fun.

Now how you do that exactly, I dont know.
Why do you post things you don't even know how to do them? :(
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Why do you post things you don't even know how to do them? :(
Because like most on these boards, he's a keyboard jockey
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Originally posted by Rogerman
The trick is to make her know that you respect her and dont think of her as a slut. And you just want to have fun.

Now how you do that exactly, I dont know.
If anyone can explain how to do this in words, I'm all ears, lol.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
hmmm...

tell her you like to see her again in the future so she doesn't think it was a ONS, or tell her to cook you breakfast, she'll understand ;) :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
lol I really like that term 'keyboard jockey' it's pretty funny.
 
Top