Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One-Itis

LuckyDevil6

Don Juan
Reaction score
You think rejection is bad?!?! come on now... if that happens, just move on to the next hot girl you see and stop being sucha wuss about it

shes probably interested in that other guy because hes out there with her, taking her out places and making her happy, instead of sitting on a website asking "does this chick like me??? what can i do to improve attraction???" you just gotta test the waters, and not worry about the outcome.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mein Gott! rejection. Trust me, you get over it.

It's better to hear no than never no.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
True thanks , I don't have her number now , if I get rejected I still I won't , so nothing has changed accept I will no longer have a flase hope . +)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting rid of oneitis is easy. don't give me any of that but-i-love-her-so-much-she's-just-so-perfect-for-me bull****.

I thought I might be in love with my best friend over the summer. There was nothing I could or wanted to do about it, the feelings were just there. I knew I wouldn't date her because the friendship was too important, and I didn't want to stop spending time with her in order to get over the feelings.

Did they subside on their own? no. did I do anything about them? no. She has a boyfriend who I think is a good guy, and I even told some of my friends to stay away from her because he was such a nice guy.

know what I did to get rid of it?

this is going to shock you.

I FVCKING MET OTHER GIRLS

crazy, I know. once school started up again, I met a great girl. then I forgot about her, because I met another. Then I forgot about her, because I met yet another. I realized I wasn't in love with her (I never fully admitted it, just feared it), I was just BORED because I wasn't out meeting people.

do you see where I'm going with this?