"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

One girl gets mad I dated her cousin months ago.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
She said: "Ew, you obviously knew we were related, why the hell did you ask me out"?

Any clever one-liners to this?

Lol
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
She said: "Ew, you obviously knew we were related, why the hell did you ask me out"?

Any clever one-liners to this?

Lol
You can pretend that you didn't know and now that you do you don't care. Shrug it off in general.

Or you can say something like, "who am I to decide whats meant to be or not meant to be? I just go with the flow."
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Just ignore it... keep asking her out and going forward. If she starts making this a problem where she isn't fun anymore, then stop asking her out. If this really bothers her... well... she can dump you, and that's okay. Never let a chick turn dating into drama.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Probably this...women who are interested usually won't care.
Women that are interested will accept almost anything, whereas those that don't like you will latch on to anything as an excuse. If a woman is not cooperating and making things easy its time to move on in any case.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
"Because I find you attractive and I think we might be more compatible. I don't care who you are related to. Attraction is attraction..."
 

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
She said: "Ew, you obviously knew we were related, why the hell did you ask me out"?
Haha!
Last summer I heard that some woman I banged was telling friends etc...
I wasn't bothered (so long as she was truthful) because she'd had a VERY good time.
Anyhoo... a few weeks later, her aunt came after ME.

At one point that night, the aunt even said.."F**kinell, 'X' wasn't lying"
LOL
 
Top