Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One girl gets mad I dated her cousin months ago.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said: "Ew, you obviously knew we were related, why the hell did you ask me out"?

Any clever one-liners to this?

Lol

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said: "Ew, you obviously knew we were related, why the hell did you ask me out"?

Any clever one-liners to this?

Lol
You can pretend that you didn't know and now that you do you don't care. Shrug it off in general.

Or you can say something like, "who am I to decide whats meant to be or not meant to be? I just go with the flow."

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore it... keep asking her out and going forward. If she starts making this a problem where she isn't fun anymore, then stop asking her out. If this really bothers her... well... she can dump you, and that's okay. Never let a chick turn dating into drama.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably this...women who are interested usually won't care.
Women that are interested will accept almost anything, whereas those that don't like you will latch on to anything as an excuse. If a woman is not cooperating and making things easy its time to move on in any case.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Because I find you attractive and I think we might be more compatible. I don't care who you are related to. Attraction is attraction..."

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha!
Last summer I heard that some woman I banged was telling friends etc...
I wasn't bothered (so long as she was truthful) because she'd had a VERY good time.
Anyhoo... a few weeks later, her aunt came after ME.

At one point that night, the aunt even said.."F**kinell, 'X' wasn't lying"
LOL