"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

One FANTASTIC Night

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
And some of you guys think im AFC.....jeesh! Even i wouldnt deal with something like that....... what ever floats your boat PLM, hope things work out for ya.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL.

Look back at my prior threads. I have extensively dealt with my EX and engaged in the worst situations known on this board. I ask for trouble every single time, I post.

A normal DJ would not touch anything like this ... you know why? Because its a steaming pile of $hit with a side order of trouble. This cannot lead anywhere except a huge fight and people's feelings being messed with.

I am considering wether to jump ship due to your guyses posts.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Barbillus
PLM. You have AFC written all over you.

Dog, chill out, he has been here for 2 months.

If most of you had your sh!t together as much as he has for 2 months this site would be a much better place?

is he AFC?

yea maybe a little,ready my SIGNATURE, but so what? Everyone has to start somewhere.

Go read the DJ Bible.
Can you not see that he is, look at all the rules he is applying.

yes, with time, if he uses them correctly he will learn the point and understanding for the rule and can move on from it.

We are here to help you.
yes, some of us are while others just claim to.

[B ]PAID LAID & MADE: A normal DJ would not touch anything like this ... you know why? Because its a steaming pile of $hit with a side order of trouble. This cannot lead anywhere except a huge fight and people's feelings being messed with. [/B]
that is why a DJ/Man doesn't get involved with stuff like that, he doesn't try to cause trobule like this when he knows that there are better women around. This is what i was trying to preach to you, PL&M earlier on, and possibly in other posts.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Thanks Drixsa.

I know, me staying away from situations like these is vital. The saddest part is that I am very aware of my current situation and do not want to keep getting myself in these predicaments.

I liked this girl since I met her, but I was dating my EX and could not make it known. The both of the became very tight after our breakup and she vented to my girl. I made it known that I was interested and got involved in drinking to hook up with her ...

Now, I have to keep everything we do a secret. We seem to have chemistry. I know we have things in common and enjoy hanging out (sober). Still I am not sure if this is the kind of situation which is just not meant to be.

I have no intentions of hurting my EX's feelings, because if I learned one thing its not to bottle up your hatred and go lashing out, because nothing will get solved that way. If I am faced with the situation of choosing between her or my EX's staying friends with her I will gladly walk away. I have lots of good memories and do not want any of this damaging their relationship.

As for right now. Tonight I will spend more time with her, getting to know her and hopefully get a little closer with her. I am cutting booze out, It only lead to problems. I will see if she has problems with alcohol, even though I do not believe she does. If this is the case, I am once again leaving this situation as I am right now focusing on my life and I seriously do not want to be involved with someone having emotional baggage.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
You're just getting better and better.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL.

I try my best. This girl really digs me and wants to spend more time, she is defintitely not just the partying type and wants an LTR. I am more then willing to give her a shot, I have not asked her to be my GF yet. Still checking out the situation.
 
Top