Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once they've been fat they will return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny story,
So I meet this attractive Morrocan woman the other day. She's about 5'4" probably weighs in at 125-130. She proceeds to tell me on date one that she used to weigh 200 lbs. Now, what kind of $hit test is that? Date went fine, however in my book once they've been large, no matter how many spin classes, they will return to that weight. It's enevitable. My IL in her dropped immediately to 0. Sure, I went thru with the date plans, but there's no future there.
KC

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear KC,
Hmmm....never screwed a Moslem Chick....I don't know what Collossus thinks but my understanding is that fat cells are laid down when you are very Young...See there are some benefits to being born in a War time England.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Funny story,
So I meet this attractive Morrocan woman the other day. She's about 5'4" probably weighs in at 125-130. She proceeds to tell me on date one that she used to weigh 200 lbs. Now, what kind of $hit test is that? Date went fine, however in my book once they've been large, no matter how many spin classes, they will return to that weight. It's enevitable. My IL in her dropped immediately to 0. Sure, I went thru with the date plans, but there's no future there.
KC
you are a short sided idiot.

first, you have no idea why she was fat. could have been depression, could have been injury related, she very well could have been just a lazy fat fvck.

secondly, you obviously have never been fat. A woman that used to weight 200 pounds and loses 40% of her body weight, is not done by eating slim fast or walking around the neighboorhood. To lose 70 pounds, at a healthy avg of 2 pounds a week, takes damn near a year to do. AFter you do something for that long, it's not a diet it's a way of life.

I was 135 in high school. Because of bad dieting, for reasons too complex to get into in this thread, i balloon to my highest of about 235 ish. it took, i went from 235 to 155 at my lowest and that took 8 months to do but i don't think i had a cookie or cheated at all the entire time. After 8 months of that, you just don't wake up the next day and say "okay it's gone, let's eat!". I spend between 15-20 hours a week in the gym. Unless it's a scheduled rest day, and even those I have trouble taking but make myself, if i can't get to the gym my day is a wreck, but according to your ass backwards logic it's only a matter of time before i'm fat again. good god man 41 years old.

you get used to going to the gym in the morning you get used to watching what you eat, yo ulike being able to fit your clothes, you like the attention from the opposite sex, you like having more energy.

The prudent thing would be to get to know her and see what her normal dietary habits and workout routine are. But I can promise you to lose that much weight, it's pretty good. Her going out to eat with you was probably her cheat day.

so in short, you "lost interest" for being proud of the fact she lost 70 pounds, who probably has a better workout routine then you do, because of some preconceived notion that once fat always fat. truth be tol, and i normally don't say this here, but you did her a favor, you don't deserve her. A woman that tells me that and if it's true tells me that she is willing to work for something. No one is perfect, we all have ups and downs in life. She got her **** together and now she's (assumingly) hot.

I would honestly rather have that, than to have someone who is 110 pounds and is genetically "gifted", who can eat whatever the fvck she wants and not worry about it.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BB,
Calling someone names on the internet. Nice. Your absolutley right. I did her a favor. Let some other guy date her. What the heck is wrong with me wanting a naturally thin person? Nothing. It's my life, my choice. I never berated her for being fat, I don't know why she was there. The point is I know there's a good chance that if she stepped off the gym gas, she will return there. All I have to do is take a look at their mom to know where they are going.
Your story of your own weight issue has changed you into someone that sees weight different than I do. Personally I go for a naturally thin girl that eats healthy and exercises. The reason I called it a $hit test is she waited till we were on a date to bring it up. Hey that's fine, that's what dating is about. Are you going to call me an idiot for wanting to date someone thats got a job, I mean how discriminating of me.....
KC

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Konmai,
That's why I prefer a thin girl with a workout ethic. I've seen plenty of young moms bounce back into shape. You are right that some just give up. As in they have completed their mission, married, child, let their waistline go.
KC

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KC-

That's one of my maxims. Once fat---will return. It sounds really mean to them, but in my observation a woman who has the propensity to get fat will never lose that propensity. Similar with men but less so. Women's metabolisms are different. They have less muscle mass, their metabolic rate is slower, and they store more adipose tissue.

So yeah, I dont blame you. I told my GF I would not stay with her if she gained to much weight and didnt lose it. And it goes both ways too. I wouldnt expect her to stick around indefinitely if I became a fat slob. Her friends thought I was an as$ for that statement. They also think they "guys dont care" if girls get fat. Not this guy.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad about dropping her. There are plenty of beta 'chubby chasers' ready to put a ring on her finger.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a chick who respects her body, feels shame if she gets out of shape and has the correct knowledge on diet and exercising. Fuglydude's wife is one of those, for example (she's a figure athlete / competitor). The thin ones who have a poor lifestyle will get fat, it's just a matter of time - and these days, it doesn't even take more than a few years. I've been correct in every single case so far among my exes and social circle. The moment I figure out that they have no idea on diet & exercising, and don't care to know, I disqualify them immediately from a LTR.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Funny story,
KC
That's an excellent example of the SS mindset. Ignore the flamers who are SS wannabees, but don't really have the stomach for true DJness. Especially ignore the suggestion that you should prefer a previous fatty over a genetically natural 110lb'er.

If you're looking for LTR - especially marriage - be nothing short of brutal with your standards. As has been well documented here, men give up SO much for marriage or just LTR, that you deserve the exceptional in return for your exclusiveness.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Don't feel bad about dropping her. There are plenty of beta 'chubby chasers' ready to put a ring on her finger.
Understatement! :crackup:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about behavior.

Don't believe me, go to sub-Saharan Africa and see who's struggling with their "fat" genes.

Not to discount the scientific data on the issue, but we know that regardless of genetic makeup a person who eats right and exercises can avoid (or overcome) obesity.

It's the hallmark of an overfed, under-exerted Western society that we cast shame and blame on people who point out what's worked for literally billions of years. If you have access to food and full mobility, and you're complaining or making excuses, no one can help you but you.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Knight's Cross said:
Funny story,
KC
:crackup:

Translation:

Funny story,
So I meet this attractive woman the other day...I figured she'd be easy because she's of foreign descent and I've heard they are a lot easier-going on shy men like me. But as it turns out, she's totally hot and knows it. I suddenly got nervous about my own ability to attract a girl like this, so I looked for any excuse I could to escape the date before she realized how lacking I was in romantic confidence. Finally she drops that she used to weigh 200 lbs. Finally, a way out! Before the date could go bad, I made up some BS generalization in my head that all women who were fat before will be fat again. Hey, it sounds plausible and all the misogynists on SoSuave will eat it up, perfectly hiding the true source of the problem...my lack of self-confidence. Even though it's only the first date, this'll make me look mature by "thinking about the future". I can run away from a date with my balls tucked between my legs and my SoSuave reputation will remain secure.
KC

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
It's about behavior.

Don't believe me, go to sub-Saharan Africa and see who's struggling with their "fat" genes.

Not to discount the scientific data on the issue, but we know that regardless of genetic makeup a person who eats right and exercises can avoid (or overcome) obesity.

It's the hallmark of an overfed, under-exerted Western society that we cast shame and blame on people who point out what's worked for literally billions of years. If you have access to food and full mobility, and you're complaining or making excuses, no one can help you but you.
I agree 100000% with this. won't dive into the subject too much but i agree.

I'm just saying, what's done is done, she DID get big and she DID lose the weight

here is my beef. 1 thread up, there is a post lamenting young women being picking to the point,l where they are dumping guys because they don't like their name, and we all agree that's stupid, then a guy turns around and dumps a girl on a first date because she USE do be 200 pounds.. never mind the fact that she worked her ass off to get down to 120-130.l never mind that he doesn't know jack **** about her eating/work habits. Never mind the fact that he doesn't know why she got big in the first place

IMHO that's just as stupid as a 23 year old woman dumping a guy because he's "not fun" and "works too much, doesn't know how to cut lose". You can't have it both ways.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
.l never mind that he doesn't know jack **** about her eating/work habits. Never mind the fact that he doesn't know why she got big in the first place
Why does he need to care WHY she got fat. Just the fact that she GOT fat was enough of a red flag for him. Its a high standard but I think high standards is something men need to employ more often.

The true test...is whether the standard can be sustained...aka...can you GET the girl of your dreams. If not then you go without or lower standards. Truly most men don't have the looks, charisma, money, or power to get the women they really want. That doesn't mean they shouldn't try.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Who says we can't?
you can, but if you do, you can't complain or ***** or gripe when a woman is just as flaky for just as silly of reasons

I mean it's one thing to go on a few dates, to keep her previous fat in mind, while you notice there is nothing but donuts and oatmeal cookies (ummm) in her house, andn you never see her going to the gym and decide to move.

It's another to hear the word, i used to be fat and cut it off right then and there. that's just silly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it both ways.
I know women who used to be fat but then took the weight off and kept it off because they "learned their lesson".
And I also know women who took the weight off, but couldn't keep it off, because they didn't have the willpower to keep it off long term.

By the way, have you ever seen those operations on TV where they have to cut off the extra skin? A girl would get fat, then get bariatric surgery or whatever and lose the weight. But even though they were now thin, they still had all this extra skin hanging off of her :eek: so they had to get it cut off. I know a few women in real life who have had this done.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow,
I've literally seen every interpretation in this thread. From the one end of the spectrum that catapults me to,"good for him he's got high standards". To the,"For shame KC you're a complete jacka$$".
I'll stick with my standards gents. Life is harsh, the sooner you accept that reality, the better you'll do. To me being a man is about improving myself. Physically, financially, friendships, education. THat sort of stuff. Hey I used to get all pissed off if a chick didn't dig my chilli, but you know what? If a woman today isn't into me or treats me with respect early I say awesome, I just figured out her game. I move on. Just as my Morrocan chick did. We had a fine date, and afterwards I LJBF'd her. She's smart enough to know when a guy isn't that into her.
I won't be dragged into a flamewar, guys here either strongly agree, or strongly disagree with my actions. Totally cool. I still live in a democracy.
KC

Larry Walker

Banned
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Wow,
I've literally seen every interpretation in this thread. From the one end of the spectrum that catapults me to,"good for him he's got high standards". To the,"For shame KC you're a complete jacka$$".
I'll stick with my standards gents. Life is harsh, the sooner you accept that reality, the better you'll do. To me being a man is about improving myself. Physically, financially, friendships, education. THat sort of stuff. Hey I used to get all pissed off if a chick didn't dig my chilli, but you know what? If a woman today isn't into me or treats me with respect early I say awesome, I just figured out her game. I move on. Just as my Morrocan chick did. We had a fine date, and afterwards I LJBF'd her. She's smart enough to know when a guy isn't that into her.
I won't be dragged into a flamewar, guys here either strongly agree, or strongly disagree with my actions. Totally cool. I still live in a democracy.
KC

Would this woman even want to go out with you again if you asked? That is the question.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
:crackup:

Translation:

Funny story,
So I meet this attractive woman the other day...I figured she'd be easy because she's of foreign descent and I've heard they are a lot easier-going on shy men like me. But as it turns out, she's totally hot and knows it. I suddenly got nervous about my own ability to attract a girl like this, so I looked for any excuse I could to escape the date before she realized how lacking I was in romantic confidence. Finally she drops that she used to weigh 200 lbs. Finally, a way out! Before the date could go bad, I made up some BS generalization in my head that all women who were fat before will be fat again. Hey, it sounds plausible and all the misogynists on SoSuave will eat it up, perfectly hiding the true source of the problem...my lack of self-confidence. Even though it's only the first date, this'll make me look mature by "thinking about the future". I can run away from a date with my balls tucked between my legs and my SoSuave reputation will remain secure.
KC
This^^^^

LOL @ all the KBJ's in this thread, smfh, I swear some of your guys don't live in the real world, I gotta co-sign BB and Squirrels. If a chick isn't a 110 pounds she is fat according to Sosuavers who got more then 3 dots, mother****er please!

There is a guy who use to be 300 pounds and now weighs 225, and pulls chicks on a weekly basis, he is a Mature men guy (not me) should women judge him cause he use to be fat? cause he may one day become fat again (even though he's kept the weight off for 3 plus years thus far?) forget double standards this thread is beyond gay....

I

Status
Not open for further replies.