Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once they've been fat they will return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid thread is stupid.

Metabolisms change through out a lifetime. I have seen big people get thin and thing people get huge.

As long as a girl stays sexy for me, I dont care what she USED to look like.

Funny OP, how a 41 year old grown man is that stuck on what she MIGHT look like in the future. Dude you arent getting any younger and as your metabolism slows down, I wanna see you keep in shape the way backbreaker or your date has.

Op, I truly hope you arent a sedentary individual casting the judgement you are.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i hate to toot my horn but i'm in unbelievable shape. i can swim laps for about 45 minutes straight without stopping. a few times a month, usually on a Tuesday as i have nothing else to do i will just get on my exercise bike and bike out my iphone and watch a movie on netflix i can go about 30 miles on my exercise bike on medium resistance which is about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I can probalby even go longer than that but i get hungry and bored and when the movie i'm watching stops i usually shut it down b ut not that much longer because when i get off i usually head straight to the shower and straight to bed lol. I go to the batting cage, can stay in there for about 45 minutes before i am completely exhausted. I can jog to the grocery store which is about 4 miles from here without stopping. nefver tried to go further than that, but i think i could squeeze out 1-2 more miles.

i'm 5'8 as well, yesterday when i weighed myself i was 173, don't know my exact BF but i have a visible 6 pack and i can comfortably wear a 31 jeans, and very little if any facial fat, very little fat anywhere but even when i was in high school and 135, i had a "baby face", i don';t have a baby face anymore it's pretty defined. i could put on more muscle but i like clothes too much and i like slim fitting clothes, I've found my "G spot" so to speak with my weight, between 170-175 with my muscle build, you can look at me and defiantly tell i workout, i have a pretty big chest and big arms, huge shoulders and the V taper with my traps, but i'm still pretty slim.

I toyed with the idea of trying to do amateur shows and stuff like that, but 1. it's not that serious to me 2. i can't, or let me rephrase, i won't make myself that disciplined with my diet and 3. i like clothes too much to get much bigger than i am.

so you can see the importance that i personally place on a woman being in shape. her "getting fat" is just the half of it. a woman who "doesn't see the point" of going to the gym, or resents the fact that i spend too much time in the gym, we are going to have issues sooner or later. So i have to screen for that. If I tell my wife I am going to the gym at 9pm at night, becuase i woke up late and didn't get to get to the gym earlier in the day and i don't come home until 11pm, she doesn't get suspicious (which does happen, me going to the gym that late at night). Run that **** by a woman who doesn't see the point in going to the gym and see how it goes lol.

so a woman who tells me she lost 80 pounds, at least i know, she is not against going to the gym. Now the only question is, is she still living the same lifestyle or has she reverted, which i can generally tell within a few days of talking to her.

i don't ever want to get tot he point again where i am huffing trying to climb 2-3 flights of stairs.

Hey Backbreaker,

I hate to break this to you, but from your description, you are not in "unbelieveable" shape. You are in good shape for the average small guy. Virtually all guys your size and wieght have no problem doing what you do simply because they don't weigh very much and therefore don't have very much mass to move around/run with etc. Its very common to see guys like you in Sacramento. Don't take this the wrong way, but many guys your size (or slightly bigger) are the type of guys who try to fight guys like me...once.

Now answer this: Can you bench 2x your body weight? Didn't think so.

As for all of the back and forth regarding weight gain in females, I think that the original poster has a point. The concept of "looks" is really about genes, that is, the genes of the person are unfairly altered to make that person better than other people, no matter how hard the other people try.

For instance, I can curl 200lbs. This is mostly due to the fact that my back is strong enough to handle this. Many smaller guys can't do this because their bones simply aren't strong enough (even if they do roids 24hrs a day). One could say that my genes give me an unfair advantage. To see evidence of this, please look at videos of arm breaks in professional armwrestling.

It is the same thing with females, I want a female who can eat all the fat she wants and never get fat because that is how her genes are. I don't want a girl who has to "try" because that simply means that she has defective genes and she was never supposed to be attractive anyways, thus she should be naturally selected to die without ever reproducing. In the end, this would make the human race stronger and better. This concept is something that is hardwired into all us males, no matter how hard we try to explain our way out of it.

How many times have I said that that females want only the men who don't have to "try" at anything and still win? Its the same way with men, we want only the females who don't have to "try" to stay hot and are just naturally hot due to their genes. One of the most obvious indications of defective genes are people who eat the same food as others, but become dangerously obese. The idea of getting fat because "she was just stressed out" or other emotional crap is another indication of defectiveness, if hormones secreted due to stress are capable of causing undue fat accumulation, that person does not need to reproduce.

Life is unfair and mostly sucks for most people. Theres not really much that can be done about it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For instance, I can curl 200lbs. This is mostly due to the fact that my back is strong enough to handle this. Many smaller guys can't do this because their bones simply aren't strong enough (even if they do roids 24hrs a day). One could say that my genes give me an unfair advantage.
As a powerlifting coach, I always love it when Internet guys brag about lifting weights. Dude, a curl is no indicator of strength and you're not meant to use your back while curling. And there are plenty of small guys who are way stronger than you.

Same goes for you, backbreaker and your squatting the raw world record for your weight class for 20 reps. A leg press is not a squat.

It is the same thing with females, I want a female who can eat all the fat she wants and never get fat because that is how her genes are.
And this too. What planet are you on? She may not get fat this year, but she will, within a few years of eating & drinking crap. Her genes are still human. Apologies in advance if you're talking about your sexbot.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a curl is no indicator of strength and you're not meant to use your back while curling. And there are plenty of small guys who are way stronger than you.
standing curl. no bench. no preacher.

Show me a small guy curling 200 while standing and I will believe you..."coach"

Its hard to believe your claims.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you reduce everything in life to who benches more, or who is more intimidating at a nightclub... recognize it's a reframing which is aimed more at yourself Duff, than objectively at the world. You don't have anything at stake at SS so you might as well stop it. Being big is not going to get you up K2 or through the tube at Teahupoo. Not everybody has the same fitness goals or the same values. What if you wanted to be the DJ rather than some meathead (I know you're not dumb... but let's go with it) at the bar? You'd need to spend your 4hrs a day mixing, producing, and searching out tunes rather than lifting.

Life is not perfectly fair, but not 100% dark either... we all make our choices, then live with the consequences. Aligning your desires with your limitations and strengths is intelligent. Not recognizing where you're weaker is stupid. Like the problem with those guys who'd consider fighting you Duff... is not that they're small, but that they're stupid. Did you ever see Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1e9Matf19k

I'm not going to argue Jitterbug's side, but I think this conversation is more than a little juvenile

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
If you reduce everything in life to who benches more, or who is more intimidating at a nightclub... recognize it's a reframing which is aimed more at yourself Duff, than objectively at the world. You don't have anything at stake at SS so you might as well stop it. Being big is not going to get you up K2 or through the tube at Teahupoo. Not everybody has the same fitness goals or the same values. What if you wanted to be the DJ rather than some meathead (I know you're not dumb... but let's go with it) at the bar? You'd need to spend your 4hrs a day mixing, producing, and searching out tunes rather than lifting.

Life is not perfectly fair, but not 100% dark either... we all make our choices, then live with the consequences. Aligning your desires with your limitations and strengths is intelligent. Not recognizing where you're weaker is stupid. Like the problem with those guys who'd consider fighting you Duff... is not that they're small, but that they're stupid. Did you ever see Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1e9Matf19k

I'm not going to argue Jitterbug's side, but I think this conversation is more than a little juvenile
Unfortunately for most males nowadays who aren't rich, attractive or famous, life IS 100% dark. The fact that websites as this one even exist is more than enough proof. The touchy feely "you can still get her if you control the frame" only works when there aren't any meatheads like me around. Although you are correct that I don't have anything at stake and don't care about my reputation on this site, that fact won't stop me from telling other males the truth about what happens when you actually HAVE a hot girl around you. Backbreaker has an advantage in that 97% of males won't fight him or try to intimidate him, but what about the other 3% who will? Are you just going to pretend that women aren't attracted and turned on by mean alphamales who don't have to care about anyone?

The only thing I wish to put forth on this site is that every bad thing that males think about females is mostly true -- its the job of the male to become a member of the elite 3% or die trying. Else, he can simply stay average his entire life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Backbreaker was trying to say he was in good shape, as in lean and conditioned, as opposed to being massively muscular. If he was trying to bulk, why would he be doing all that cardio?

5string said:
WTF! You have to buy two seats on the airplane for a fat chick.
You're just a one liner machine, aren't you, 5string?

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich/attractive/famous etc. -- this is the principle of competition, this will never go away. That's the reason sexual reproduction exists, to skim the cream off the gene pool. B!tching about fairness is missing the point, you get the cards you're dealt and you get one life to try and play them as best you can. That is not enough grounds to throw everyday people into a tailspin of despair.

About that 3% -- you are not listening. If you end up in a confrontation as a smaller guy, it is a test of your ability to overcome obstacles in the world. Getting into pokey chest is not smart, you need to find methods which outstrip the imagination of your opponent. Incidentally that is how Roy Gracie won the inital UFC series. Long story short, the smartest thing to do is recognize the body language and territory of a potential bully and avoid getting sucked into confrontation. Parading a hot girl around a bunch of aggro meatheads at a megaclub is stupid, what do you think is going to happen? Typically, intelligent guys don't flaunt things they know are going to get them into trouble. The naive and the stupid don't last long in any endeavor.

I'm not disputing some girls are attracted to bullying and intimidation. I also think that your POV is representative in the world of megaclubs, "American" mating rituals and wannabe celebrities -- but its a very specific situation. You are banging this one drum that helps you understand those environments, but it is not applicable to the entirety of life. Do you think the same behavior would fly at a ballroom dance class that takes place at 5pm for sensitive educated yuppies? You're not wrong but what you're saying belongs to certain times, places, and people. I also have the feeling it's a very America-centric topic, so not my field of expertise.

There are plenty of reasons to exercise and lift but preparing to battle at the club on the weekends is a reason that belongs to a very specific subculture IMO. If it's the only one that "counts" in your opinion -- it says more about how your life has shaped your views than the world itself Duff.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be in the 3% to pull a trigger. Be careful who you **** with.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I think Backbreaker was trying to say he was in good shape, as in lean and conditioned, as opposed to being massively muscular. If he was trying to bulk, why would he be doing all that cardio?

You're just a one liner machine, aren't you, 5string?
Dat be me! I'm just having fun brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.