Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once again the forum was right.....

Glassguy

Reaction score
remember this chic "didnt actually do anything wrong"...she was very smart with her courteous cancellations, if that makes sense
No it doesnt make sense. Please explain.

confirmed i wasnt prepared to be her orbiter.....
Not exactly. She reeled you right back in after you jumped all over the crumbs she gave you like a hobo on a ham sandwich. Thats exactly what orbiters do.

She didnt do anything wrong? She canceled on you.....TWICE. Who died? How many days did she spend in the hospital? Cause thats what it would take me knowing before I ever answered a text from a woman like that again.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didnt do anything wrong? She canceled on you.....TWICE. Who died? How many days did she spend in the hospital? Cause thats what it would take me knowing before I ever answered a text from a woman like that again.
fair point. and to top it off she was trash ffs lol

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted the other week about a girl "cancelling" on me twice....she was very smart at this, and used plausible reasons..

I then sent the following "this isnt working for me, take care" DM (followed by NC)

1) she recontacts me this weekend (standard result from no contact, works everytime)
2) Apologises asks if we can meet....
3) I counter offer
4) She turns up
5) we go out for a coffee & a walk. shes enthusiastic, but i notice she mentions she "likes to be in control".......(past LTRs total idiots)
6)mentions 2nd date, but whenever i escalated she gave me the worst kissing ever......I felt like was removing teeth.
7) She happily came back to mine after, however she postured herself awkwardly on the sofa with her knees facing me, kissing again felt pressured. I was now getting Erectile dysfunction. I dropped her back home.
8) ironically shes messaged me after, as if we had chemistry...........

So to sum up fellas, we have a total A.W here, who doesnt realise her little tricks only work on unaccomplished males.

The forum always says it best........"the ones who make it difficult are never worth it"
Ran into this problem recently too man! I'm giving this girl one more chance this Saturday though. We'll see what happens..

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of off topic, but I'd like faith no more's version better... :cool:;)
It's cool....The video is a bit weird, but at least they didn't mess with the musical arrangement.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted the other week about a girl "cancelling" on me twice....she was very smart at this, and used plausible reasons..

I then sent the following "this isnt working for me, take care" DM (followed by NC)

1) she recontacts me this weekend (standard result from no contact, works everytime)
2) Apologises asks if we can meet....
3) I counter offer
4) She turns up
5) we go out for a coffee & a walk. shes enthusiastic, but i notice she mentions she "likes to be in control".......(past LTRs total idiots)
6)mentions 2nd date, but whenever i escalated she gave me the worst kissing ever......I felt like was removing teeth.
7) She happily came back to mine after, however she postured herself awkwardly on the sofa with her knees facing me, kissing again felt pressured. I was now getting Erectile dysfunction. I dropped her back home.
8) ironically shes messaged me after, as if we had chemistry...........

So to sum up fellas, we have a total A.W here, who doesnt realise her little tricks only work on unaccomplished males.

The forum always says it best........"the ones who make it difficult are never worth it"

Amen!! When they make it difficult, the jumping through hoops & loss of dignity is never worth it.

Had a similar situation myself recently, I decided to drop the whole thing & walk.