Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once again the forum was right.....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted the other week about a girl "cancelling" on me twice....she was very smart at this, and used plausible reasons..

I then sent the following "this isnt working for me, take care" DM (followed by NC)

1) she recontacts me this weekend (standard result from no contact, works everytime)
2) Apologises asks if we can meet....
3) I counter offer
4) She turns up
5) we go out for a coffee & a walk. shes enthusiastic, but i notice she mentions she "likes to be in control".......(past LTRs total idiots)
6)mentions 2nd date, but whenever i escalated she gave me the worst kissing ever......I felt like was removing teeth.
7) She happily came back to mine after, however she postured herself awkwardly on the sofa with her knees facing me, kissing again felt pressured. I was now getting Erectile dysfunction. I dropped her back home.
8) ironically shes messaged me after, as if we had chemistry...........

So to sum up fellas, we have a total A.W here, who doesnt realise her little tricks only work on unaccomplished males.

The forum always says it best........"the ones who make it difficult are never worth it"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes we really have to learn the hard way by experiencing it ourselves
I already knew, but when she made kissing feel like i was pulling teeth out, I left the room 5 minutes later. to go and throw up in the kitchen.

these western women are real good at killing the vibe

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already knew, but when she made kissing feel like i was pulling teeth out, I left the room 5 minutes later. to go and throw up in the kitchen.

these western women are real good at killing the vibe

Westernized women suck man. Im not too impressed with Mexican chicks as well so far. No woman is worth jumping through hoops first.

I just had one online tell me she can only do a date on one specific day a week but no later than 4 pm. Says she has a busy schedule. More like she is just a headache in general to deal im sure. I just replied...nexttttt.

If it isnt easy then im not playing.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes already been dropped,

She was smiling when i was kissing her neck/lips. This was creepy as hell though, as really it was because she was being validated.

It wasn't in a beautiful way, like my plate Sunday who enjoyed being taken by a man.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed...When females are truly interested they tend to take and make things easy!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted the other week about a girl "cancelling" on me twice....she was very smart at this, and used plausible reasons..

I then sent the following "this isnt working for me, take care" DM (followed by NC)

1) she recontacts me this weekend (standard result from no contact, works everytime)
2) Apologises asks if we can meet....
3) I counter offer
4) She turns up
5) we go out for a coffee & a walk. shes enthusiastic, but i notice she mentions she "likes to be in control".......(past LTRs total idiots)
6)mentions 2nd date, but whenever i escalated she gave me the worst kissing ever......I felt like was removing teeth.
7) She happily came back to mine after, however she postured herself awkwardly on the sofa with her knees facing me, kissing again felt pressured. I was now getting Erectile dysfunction. I dropped her back home.
8) ironically shes messaged me after, as if we had chemistry...........

So to sum up fellas, we have a total A.W here, who doesnt realise her little tricks only work on unaccomplished males.

The forum always says it best........"the ones who make it difficult are never worth it"
It's good when you have the experience to see her moves and notice exactly how she's kochblocking you.

Reminds me of a girl I once met that asked me why I was touching her. I wrote her off as a retard, made an excuse and left to meet someone else and the next day she was hitting me up to see if I wanted to meet again.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a plate like that before. Worst kisser ever. I thought she's gonna shallow my fvcking face when she tries to kiss me.

And as I expected she was terrible in bed. But she had big azz so I enjoyed it jiggling it in doggy. Other than that terrible.

Also, terrible kissers tend to be worst type for ltr.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys not understand that this only works with high interest women?
its not designed to get her back, its showing you no longer tolerate her BS in a cool way.

A lot of us live in towns where we come across people once a week, so its best not to burn bridges

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not designed to get her back, its showing you no longer tolerate her BS in a cool way.

A lot of us live in towns where we come across people once a week, so its best not to burn bridges
I haven't read through all of these posts. It's not in your best interest to name call or make a scene when you are dealing with something like this. One, it's not going to change the outcome at all, so it's best to just move on. Also, behavior like that makes a man look bad and if you text that to a woman she'd have visual evidence that would allow her to put you on blast. It sounds super immature, which it is, but if you live in a small city or town, where the social scene is relatively limited, you could create a bad reputation for yourself. Not all women will do this, but it does happen. A few years ago I met a woman who was a massive attention *****, this was something she did to literally dozens of men, and when I called her out on it she twisted the story around and told it to people around her in order to make me look bad It personally never affected me in any way and I quickly moved on but crazy chicks do exist and it's better to just fade away instead of getting confrontational.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a plate like that before. Worst kisser ever. I thought she's gonna shallow my fvcking face when she tries to kiss me.

And as I expected she was terrible in bed. But she had big azz so I enjoyed it jiggling it in doggy. Other than that terrible.

Also, terrible kissers tend to be worst type for ltr.
Girls who are bad kissers are a deal breaker for me.

I went on a date with this Latina girl a few years ago. She was hot af. We go to this small theatre in town, see a play, then out for drinks. Decent first date. I walk her to her car. She's facing me and I slowly go in for a kiss. She lunges forward to kiss me, like full throttle, and bashes her mouth and teeth into mine. Like I just got hit by Tyson Fury. I'm like WTF? Half in shock, I just say see you later and drive off. The next day, I'm running and I get home and there's a voice mail on my phone. It's her apologizing for the bad kiss. That's it, lol. Must have kept her up all night, haha. We never connected again, but it goes down as the worst kiss I ever had, grade school included.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Totally weak frame. You told her this wasnt working for you, then she texts you back and all of a sudden you're ready to try again.

What did you expect?

Glassguy

Reaction score
If youre going to call her out on her BS, thats fine. But its terminal when you do that. You in fact used it as a ploy or trick to negotiate her interest level and that NEVER works. Why doesnt it work?

Because you cant reclaim the upper hand of power and it clearly showed in how you described it going after you pulled this on her.

If I send a text like that, its my last response. There are no "lets try again". I would send that when I genuinely dont want to speak to someone again because they serve no purpose being in my life.

I'm not trying to bust your balls, but your time is your most valuable resource. Why would you waste it on some chick that acts like this?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont agree that its weak, i showed self respect, and confirmed i wasnt prepared to be her orbiter.....

this is the trouble with this forum, your damned if you do, and damned if you dont.,

remember this chic "didnt actually do anything wrong"...she was very smart with her courteous cancellations, if that makes sense

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If youre going to call her out on her BS, thats fine. But its terminal when you do that. You in fact used it as a ploy or trick to negotiate her interest level and that NEVER works. Why doesnt it work?

Because you cant reclaim the upper hand of power and it clearly showed in how you described it going after you pulled this on her.

If I send a text like that, its my last response. There are no "lets try again". I would send that when I genuinely dont want to speak to someone again because they serve no purpose being in my life.

I'm not trying to bust your balls, but your time is your most valuable resource. Why would you waste it on some chick that acts like this?
Agree. When it's time to call her out on her bullsh1t it's already over for me