"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Once again the forum was right.....

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
remember this chic "didnt actually do anything wrong"...she was very smart with her courteous cancellations, if that makes sense
No it doesnt make sense. Please explain.

confirmed i wasnt prepared to be her orbiter.....
Not exactly. She reeled you right back in after you jumped all over the crumbs she gave you like a hobo on a ham sandwich. Thats exactly what orbiters do.

She didnt do anything wrong? She canceled on you.....TWICE. Who died? How many days did she spend in the hospital? Cause thats what it would take me knowing before I ever answered a text from a woman like that again.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
She didnt do anything wrong? She canceled on you.....TWICE. Who died? How many days did she spend in the hospital? Cause thats what it would take me knowing before I ever answered a text from a woman like that again.
fair point. and to top it off she was trash ffs lol
 

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
464
Posted the other week about a girl "cancelling" on me twice....she was very smart at this, and used plausible reasons..

I then sent the following "this isnt working for me, take care" DM (followed by NC)

1) she recontacts me this weekend (standard result from no contact, works everytime)
2) Apologises asks if we can meet....
3) I counter offer
4) She turns up
5) we go out for a coffee & a walk. shes enthusiastic, but i notice she mentions she "likes to be in control".......(past LTRs total idiots)
6)mentions 2nd date, but whenever i escalated she gave me the worst kissing ever......I felt like was removing teeth.
7) She happily came back to mine after, however she postured herself awkwardly on the sofa with her knees facing me, kissing again felt pressured. I was now getting Erectile dysfunction. I dropped her back home.
8) ironically shes messaged me after, as if we had chemistry...........

So to sum up fellas, we have a total A.W here, who doesnt realise her little tricks only work on unaccomplished males.

The forum always says it best........"the ones who make it difficult are never worth it"
Ran into this problem recently too man! I'm giving this girl one more chance this Saturday though. We'll see what happens..
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
Sort of off topic, but I'd like faith no more's version better... :cool:;)
It's cool....The video is a bit weird, but at least they didn't mess with the musical arrangement.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Posted the other week about a girl "cancelling" on me twice....she was very smart at this, and used plausible reasons..

I then sent the following "this isnt working for me, take care" DM (followed by NC)

1) she recontacts me this weekend (standard result from no contact, works everytime)
2) Apologises asks if we can meet....
3) I counter offer
4) She turns up
5) we go out for a coffee & a walk. shes enthusiastic, but i notice she mentions she "likes to be in control".......(past LTRs total idiots)
6)mentions 2nd date, but whenever i escalated she gave me the worst kissing ever......I felt like was removing teeth.
7) She happily came back to mine after, however she postured herself awkwardly on the sofa with her knees facing me, kissing again felt pressured. I was now getting Erectile dysfunction. I dropped her back home.
8) ironically shes messaged me after, as if we had chemistry...........

So to sum up fellas, we have a total A.W here, who doesnt realise her little tricks only work on unaccomplished males.

The forum always says it best........"the ones who make it difficult are never worth it"

Amen!! When they make it difficult, the jumping through hoops & loss of dignity is never worth it.

Had a similar situation myself recently, I decided to drop the whole thing & walk.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top