Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On the topic of MANOSPHERE

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time we had another war. Then a lot of this will not matter anymore. Wars, as bad as they are, improve men and society. Peace makes us all weak and let's feminism rule. Bickering, putting others down, complaining about problems and not offering up solutions is what women do and is a byproduct of feminism winning the battle during a time of peace. .My $.02

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time we had another war. Then a lot of this will not matter anymore. Wars, as bad as they are, improve men and society. Peace makes us all weak and let's feminism rule. Bickering, putting others down, complaining about problems and not offering up solutions is what women do and is a byproduct of feminism winning the battle during a time of peace. .My $.02
I totally agree with you Lookie. In fact I raised the same point a few months ago in a separate thread.

War has the benefit of stamping out the Girl Powet nonsense, because when sh!t hits the fan bigtime women suddenly remind themselves they are not the same as men. Nothing makes women submit wholesale like a meaty war. Suddenly they’ll start screaming “women and children first in the bomb shelters please!!!” Why do you beetches suddenly want special treatment when all along you were saying you are equal to us? Come to the frontline trenches with us and prove your equality!

Another added benefit war has is that it forces weak feminine men to man up and grow a pair. Masculinity is infectious. Weak men living and fighting in the trenches alongside strong masculine leaders have no choice but to become strong too. When the war ends, society is in perfect balance; order is restored

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with you Lookie. In fact I raised the same point a few months ago in a separate thread.

War has the benefit of stamping out the Girl Powet nonsense, because when sh!t hits the fan bigtime women suddenly remind themselves they are not the same as men. Nothing makes women submit wholesale like a meaty war. Suddenly they’ll start screaming “women and children first in the bomb shelters please!!!” Why do you beetches suddenly want special treatment when all along you were saying you are equal to us? Come to the frontline trenches with us and prove your equality!

Another added benefit war has is that it forces weak feminine men to man up and grow a pair. Masculinity is infectious. Weak men living and fighting in the trenches alongside strong masculine leaders have no choice but to become strong too. When the war ends, society is in perfect balance; order is restored
Exactly brotha. Well stated. :up: