Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On the subject of hugging...

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that hugging is great. Just make sure you are comfortable doing it or you may screw it up. At this point I am still having a hard time with it, so when I do, it comes across as stiff and awkward. So my only advice would be to not even think about it, just go for it! I can't relly tell you how to get into this mindset, because I find it hard myself. But I know that this is one instance where thinking things through too much can actually be detrimental.

jwoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the previous posts that you should just do it. I guess that it ultimately depends on how the two of you have hit it off over the last few dates. It's your third, so I suppose that it hasn't gone that bad so far. I assume that you haven't kissed her goodbye yet?

If it were me, I would hug on the first greeting of the date.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes! HRMMmmmMMMm YIKES! just yikes!

My situation is a bit odd tho, so all i can say is YIKES!

A certain attention ***** always comments about me not giving her a hug when im leaving or before im about to go. Previously, that has brought me to give her a hug, but last time she said "hes not giving me a hug before he leaves" to some people, i said "yup". Good or bad move? Keep in mind shes an attention ***** AND she has a boyfriend but has said she likes me LOL. Its pathetic i know.

I was thinking next time i was in a similar situation with her, to walk to her with my arms open and then turn away at the last moment. Good idea or no? I'm looking to not fall into the friends zone or to be someone she just uses for attention.

[This message has been edited by Jester (edited 11-16-2001).]

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I give women hugs, I do not hesitate or put much thought into it. I hug them close to me, not the gay ass-out hugs people like to give now. I bring them in close and I've had women say to me "mmmm, you give good hugs." Sometimes I do throw in a kiss if I feel like it. It's escalating on my behalf, not friendzoning on hers tbh.