"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

On showing interest to a girl ....

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I'm just wondering what everyones views are on actually showing open interest to a girl. How often or not that it should be done or at all.

I normally just screw with girls that are interested in me. I'll act interested enough in them to give them a taste of me then go cold on them. Doesn't work on all girls, but enough of them anyways.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
IMO you should let her know initially that you are interested but not overtly. Give her some eye contact, be a little C&F or what ever your style is, then back off. I like to do this, and then see what they do next. Never show to much interest, less tends be better. Think about it, just about every average to hot-looking woman out there is getting shown interest from men on a daily basis. Why be like every other guy? Stand apart from the rest and show them that you are the PRIZE to be had.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
IMO you should let her know initially that you are interested but not overtly. Give her some eye contact, be a little C&F or what ever your style is, then back off. I like to do this, and then see what they do next. Never show to much interest, less tends be better. Think about it, just about every average to hot-looking woman out there is getting shown interest from men on a daily basis. Why be like every other guy? Stand apart from the rest and show them that you are the PRIZE to be had.
Just be sure you find the right median between the being hard to get and no interest.
 
Top