Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On persistence

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I've been on this site for quite some time now and have been through the bad and the good and now i can truely say I've benefitted and had my share of women; however, I do have one questions for the truely gifted donjuans here. I have tremendous success when first meeting women, but keeping that spark and that same mindset over a period of time with the same chick is, for reason, extremely hard for me to do, so after a while I flake out on the chick, be this lethargic unattractive dude (and believe me I hate it). Any suggestions or reasons on how to overcome this? Thanx in advance- from another fellow Don Juan

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have the right mindset, when you feel your confidence fading try a couple of things(I mix it up)

1) Realize not that you are going to get the girl, realize that you will be ok if you don't get the girl.

2) Imagine yourself as a spider and your seduction of her is you spinning your web and the more she tries to resist your web and fight it the deeper into your web she falls.

Anyways it's all about keeping your frame strong, without it you have nothing.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks a lot comote. Looks like you've been here for a while too lol. I used to visit this board every single day... back when I was still getting my dj together lol> anyway hopefully i'll be able to talk you soon.