"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

On OLD short and snappy messeges work best, asking a question about her hobby

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
I spoke to a women who said she responds to men who talk about her likes or something about her profile which were video gaming, she responded to just a question.

Also I've talked to a successful man who written nothing but seven, eight words on her likes, interests and he got replays back.

I tried this and becoming successful on OLD. Just by asking a question on what movie did she watch last, where is her favourite holiday destination, what is her favourite animal.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,107
I'm not sure how most guys don't know that asking questions will lead you to good places. What the hell type of messages do.most guys send??
 

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
I'm not sure how most guys don't know that asking questions will lead you to good places. What the hell type of messages do.most guys send??
This. People in general love talking about themselves. For women, that is doubly true. If you ask questions about them, and seem genuinely interested in their hobbies, you will build rapport with them.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Its a tried and true formula, whether corresponding online or on an actual date. Chicks favorite topic is themselves so just pay attention and keep asking questions. You'll know you've got a good one when they actually make an attempt to do the same to you. Ive gone on so many dates where they talk about themselves all night and never ask me a single thing. Then they say they want to go out again. Nope!
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Over the years, I've attended a lot of high school homecoming (football) games, and it seems like ALL the gals in the Homecoming Court say that shopping is their favorite hobby. :rolleyes:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Some of my OLD openers as of late:

LL: "Hey there (HerName), what's shakin' in (HerTown). Have the zombies came to raid your TP supply yet? if you aren't too busy defending your stash message me.."

LL: "Hey there (HerName), what's going on there in (HerTown)? Did you hear about the latest refugee crisis in Illinois? All of the penguins from the South Pole are migrating to Illinois because it's colder here now!" (this works on really cold days only obviously)

LL: "Hey what's shakin' (HerName)? I see on your profile that you are a hockey fan. I might consider talking to you so long as you don't like the Blackhawks.. Go Blues!!!! "

LL: "Hey there (Hername).. Nice picture of the fish you caught. Did you give it a big fat kiss before you cooked it for dinner? lmao"

I do admit that I do read every one of their profiles and I don't just look at pics. Because with a lot of them if their profile reads like they are too much of a bytch I move on...
 
Top