Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Dignity

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viktor Frankl said:
Today's society is characterized by achievement orientation, and consequently it adores people who are successful and happy and, in particular, it adores the young. It virtually ignores the value of all those who are otherwise, and in so doing blurs the decisive difference between being valuable in the sense of usefulness and being valuable in the sense of dignity. - Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning
Is your next girlfriend going to be valuable for her usefulness or for her sense of dignity? I will certainly not overlook dignity the next time I meet a woman. And I will certainly not overlook my own sense of dignity. Which is what gives me value and what gives my life a meaning, to heighten myself above my past self. To live my life as a Man not the way society wants me to live it but the way I want to live it as a free and responsible human being for there is no freedom without responsibility.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Is your next girlfriend going to be valuable for her usefulness or for her sense of dignity? I will certainly not overlook dignity the next time I meet a woman. And I will certainly not overlook my own sense of dignity. Which is what gives me value and what gives my life a meaning, to heighten myself above my past self. To live my life as a Man not the way society wants me to live it but the way I want to live it as a free and responsible human being for there is no freedom without responsibility.
So what exactly are you trying to say.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
He said it. You just lack decent reading comprehension. He should not have to repost it at the 3rd grade level.