Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On a trip - when a girl start ignoring you

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question for you all. I think I have the answer already but want to double check.

I’m on a trip currently and things were seemingly going fairly well with this one girl (nothing happened yet). Sharing drinks, food, lots of banter. However, at one point she started distancing, ignoring (like right directly after I thought we clicked). Basically paying attention to everyone else. Tried reinitiating with her but it’s not the same really. She basically feels like a wall to me. I’m theorizing that she is stopping herself from getting too close to someone that will eventually fly away soon. But I could be wrong about that.

My idea is to reflect her attitude. She’s ignoring me, so I’ll ignore her (without it being too obvious). She’s paying attention to others, so will I. Eventually we’ll go our separate ways and that will be the end of that.

Sound plan? Or any other advice you guys might give?

simongtown

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean you're on a "trip" with a girl? Is she your wife? Is she the mother of your children? If not, just ditch her and enjoy the trip. Your interest level in her is higher than her in you (sounds like zero interest actually), so move on.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not in a relationship and it's fresh, then this is a telltale sign of the future with her. Don't lose your composure. Just mingle with other women. When she sees that you are not playing her game, she'll come over to you to attempt to get your attention again.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kitty Kitty needs her space.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to gain/regain someone's attention is to withdraw our own; women are experts at this. The worst way is to try to force your attention on someone.

Yes, pull back, act like everything is normal, treat her like one of the gang until she starts escalating.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah this one is slightly annoying since she’s the guide for the tour. She’s keen on doing her own thing, paying plenty of attention on a couple of the taken guys. Nothing crazy attractive about them (average, conservative, here with wife/gf. No muscle or anything like that). But she’ll address others plenty as well but basically minimal eye contact/addressing me. So basically a complete flip of attention for her towards me, since she was seemingly keen on me just a few days prior. Really the most annoying thing is the major flip - into me quite a bit, and then nothing/ignoring. Seemingly out of nowhere (or maybe something triggered her). I hate these girls so ****ing much.

Yeah it’s a slight bit of a vent. If it was another person on the tour I could just go around and not deal with them. But the guide is always there of course. So dealing with someone in your face always a bit.

Otherwise I’m getting along great with all the other women on the tour (funnily enough). Old or young or whatever. Just a bit more time to be done I guess.

simongtown

Banned
Reaction score
She's leading a tour but not paying exclusive attention to you. And you're mad about this? She's working dude. Plus, she's not interested.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, she was probably just being nice at first then sensed you wanted something more and realized that she needs to withdraw in order to remain professional for the sake of the trip.