"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Olivia Munn talks about the dude she loved that didnt want her...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
They were already dating, and he made her feel like crap. Other than that I don't see what was accomplished.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Truth be know, the guy still probably has her at his beckon call. The abundance mentality and ability to walk away and be perfectly fine with it are 2 things that will wreck a woman's mojo and leave her chasing for months, even years.
I will bet if he called her and wanted to see her tonight for dinner and sex, she would jump all over it (no pun intended).

It doesnt matter that she is a famous actress. She is still a woman and they are all programmed the same.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
I think it's funny that Jamie Foxx used the opportunity to swoop in there and play Captain Save-a-Ho. Jamie Foxx is often mentioned as a player in Hollywood PUA circles. Sounds like he might have got put in the friend zone, but I'm sure there's a lot of networking going on in Hollywood. Having a friend like Olivia Munn can probably be a big advantage in the movie biz, social proof biz, or dating her hot friends biz.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I think it's funny that Jamie Foxx used the opportunity to swoop in there and play Captain Save-a-Ho. Jamie Foxx is often mentioned as a player in Hollywood PUA circles. Sounds like he might have got put in the friend zone, but I'm sure there's a lot of networking going on in Hollywood. Having a friend like Olivia Munn can probably be a big advantage in the movie biz, social proof biz, or dating her hot friends biz.
From the sound of it, this was likely before Munn became famous
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
From the sound of it, this was likely before Munn became famous
Good point. The article mentions her and Foxx being romantically linked in 2010 (mistakenly, supposedly). Munn started hosting Attack of the Show on the G4 channel in 2006, which is where I first remember seeing her. She probably was a very minor celebrity at best at the time this happened.

Still, shows how Foxx is/was definitely a "player in the game". I will say that picture of Munn in the article is terrible though.
 
Top