Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Olivia Munn talks about the dude she loved that didnt want her...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were already dating, and he made her feel like crap. Other than that I don't see what was accomplished.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Truth be know, the guy still probably has her at his beckon call. The abundance mentality and ability to walk away and be perfectly fine with it are 2 things that will wreck a woman's mojo and leave her chasing for months, even years.
I will bet if he called her and wanted to see her tonight for dinner and sex, she would jump all over it (no pun intended).

It doesnt matter that she is a famous actress. She is still a woman and they are all programmed the same.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny that Jamie Foxx used the opportunity to swoop in there and play Captain Save-a-Ho. Jamie Foxx is often mentioned as a player in Hollywood PUA circles. Sounds like he might have got put in the friend zone, but I'm sure there's a lot of networking going on in Hollywood. Having a friend like Olivia Munn can probably be a big advantage in the movie biz, social proof biz, or dating her hot friends biz.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny that Jamie Foxx used the opportunity to swoop in there and play Captain Save-a-Ho. Jamie Foxx is often mentioned as a player in Hollywood PUA circles. Sounds like he might have got put in the friend zone, but I'm sure there's a lot of networking going on in Hollywood. Having a friend like Olivia Munn can probably be a big advantage in the movie biz, social proof biz, or dating her hot friends biz.
From the sound of it, this was likely before Munn became famous

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the sound of it, this was likely before Munn became famous
Good point. The article mentions her and Foxx being romantically linked in 2010 (mistakenly, supposedly). Munn started hosting Attack of the Show on the G4 channel in 2006, which is where I first remember seeing her. She probably was a very minor celebrity at best at the time this happened.

Still, shows how Foxx is/was definitely a "player in the game". I will say that picture of Munn in the article is terrible though.