Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oldest age woman you'd have sex with?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was a 36 year old when I was about 24. It was less of a thrill than I imagined it would be. Back then I thought of women in their 40s as repulsive old hags. Even when I reached my 40s and 50s I only dated women in their 30s. I thought of 40s as old and worn out. But then I’ve always been exceptionally young for my age, so I probably literally thought of myself as being in my 30s when I was in fact in my 40s

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was 53. I was 24. She was some chief petty officer's mother. F them slackdick CPO's

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of interest do post menopausal women still get 'wet' or similar to men bot getting as 'hard' when older, do they dry up more lol.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of interest do post menopausal women still get 'wet' or similar to men bot getting as 'hard' when older, do they dry up more lol.
I've heard of it happening, but not experienced it myself.... yet! - All post-menopausal women I've been with have had no problem as far as that's concerned.

I think it can happen due to hormonal changes - and so many these days get hormone replacement therapy if they have that problem and want to remain 'active'.
I suppose it's a similar principle to guys getting 'V' pills.

And the 'not as hard' thing in older men:
I found that fitness played a big part for me.
I did let myself get badly out of shape when I was married, I piled on a LOT of weight and began to suffer the dreaded 'not as hard with age' - then after the breakup I went full, 'No refined sugars', ate properly, started cycling for fitness again >>> Lost the excess weight >>> Got fit again...
Amazing the difference it made... It was like I was regenerating - I now look 10-12 yrs younger than I am, and physically I feel like I did in my 30s - including the contents of my pants.
I'm an even better prospect to a woman than I was in my 30s, because the guy down below reacts the same as it did at 30, but I'm now far more experienced, and have better self-control.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take a HARD pass on all three of those and I'm 48. Ye gods, they are as rough as a badgers arse.
You'll "let" them give you some head if you were in a long drought, and after doing so you might "consider" letting them give you some pvssy.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm loving being divorced - and have more than doubled my 'body-count' since splitting from the ex-wife.
Only the one kid, a daughter who is now in her 30s, and has her own family thing going on.

Actually, a few of the younger women I've been with these last few years, have been from my daughter's extended circle of friends and workmates.
Daughter knows, and is fine with it.
Her relationship with her mother isn't the best, and when we split she asked me how I'd put up with her for so long. The first friend of hers that I slept with... we met at a barbecue get-together for my daughter's birthday, and my daughter gave me the thumbs-up and a wink as we left when I drove the friend home afterwards - LOL
So wait if I read that right, you hooked up with one of your daughter's friends?

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So wait if I read that right, you hooked up with one of your daughter's friends?
Well, Step-daughter's friend, but yep! More than one (all on separate occasions).
On that occasion it was more of a friend-of-a-friend..
I realise the term 'daughter's friend' doesn't sound good - but we're talking about women in their 30s and 40s here (Stepdaughter is 38)
All single free-agents at the time, and certainly NOT any of the ones that I've known since they were kids.
I'm not completely without scruples - LOL

Last edited: